Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
cynthialee wrote:For tiles I print on regular paper then I glue stick that paper to a piece of cardboard I take from a cereal box. Makes great tiles. Be sure to lay it out right and maybe iron them a bit after drying. (no steam lol)
Count Mohawk wrote:PersianImm0rtal wrote:Now... How do you guys suggest I make custom tiles that some of these quests ask for?
Tiles you want in a thicker cardstock than you use for cards. I printed mine on regular paper and taped them to pieces of poster-size cardboard paper cut into the appropriate sizes. You'll want to make sure the size of the tile matches the scale of your board, of course.


cynthialee wrote:For tiles I print on regular paper then I glue stick that paper to a piece of cardboard I take from a cereal box. Makes great tiles. Be sure to lay it out right and maybe iron them a bit after drying. (no steam lol)


sajungzak wrote:its ok on regular paper in the sleeves, but better on cardstock. You can get much higher quality printing when the paper can absorb more ink. I tell it it is "high resolution paper".


PersianImm0rtal wrote:Can most modern printers in home in the past 10 years use card stock?


MichaelKruse wrote:PersianImm0rtal wrote:Can most modern printers in home in the past 10 years use card stock?
Most yes - even though a lot of home printers can't handle the very heavy cardstock. Check the manual...




slev wrote:You can also get corner clippers, to ake your cards nicely rounded.


PersianImm0rtal wrote:How do you make the cards for the homebrew quests? Sorry complete RPG newbie here...
PersianImm0rtal wrote:sajungzak wrote:Now... How do you guys suggest I make custom tiles that some of these quests ask for?




Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests