• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

Postby Decipher » August 24th, 2014, 2:44 am

Well thats me in the back standing up in the third picture. I'm one of those elusive, hardly ever seen, rarely photographed, "Nerd-Necks". Which is a nerdy redneck. It's hard to fit in with the regular nerds because rednecks usually bully the nerds. They are terrified when I come into the room and don't know how to react when a redneck pulls up a chair and lays a character sheet on the table. :lol: |_P


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 733
Images: 13
Joined: June 11th, 2013, 1:23 am
Location: Wytheville, VA
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Rocking some HQ with the boys..... (And my girl)

Postby knightkrawler » August 24th, 2014, 3:35 am

Almost the same with me.
I have smooth fuzzy blue fur and am very beautiful, handsome, sexy, and charming. And I have a tail.
People usually don't believe I'm a nerd cause I fit in with the hipsters and emos and I got the German valley girls when I was younger and less in a consistent relationship.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests