Sjeng wrote:Try using GIMP, it's free and as I've been told as good as PS.
Except that it's totally not.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Sjeng wrote:Try using GIMP, it's free and as I've been told as good as PS.

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Redav wrote:torilen wrote:Not sure who loaded them, but here is a whole mess of gary chalk pics.
It's not a whole mess of his artwork. It's a folder that stores the images used for the first Lone Wolf book, Flight from the Dark. Please note and respect the terms of use for this imagery and that Project Aon has been permitted to use by Gary Chalk. An awful lot of work has gone into the production of these game books to be made available for online use.
Redav wrote:torilen wrote:Believe me, I am the last person to go against copyrights and such.
It's all good. After being involved with it (as little as it was - I scanned and OCD'd one book), it becomes a bit of a responsibility to protect the conditions under which the permission has been granted.



Return to General HeroQuest Discussion
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests