• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Poll] What is the most coveted HQ miniature?

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

What rare HeroQuest miniature do you long to possess?

Ogre (Warrior, Chieftan, Champion or Lord)
1
4%
Man-at-Arms/Mercenary
1
4%
Evil Wizard (High Mage, Necromancer, Orc Shaman or Storm Master)
6
21%
Elf (Female, Archer, Warrior or Archmage)
1
4%
Giant Wolf
0
No votes
Female Barbarian
5
18%
Ice Gremlin
0
No votes
Yeti
0
No votes
Polar Warbear
2
7%
Frozen Horror
12
43%
 
Total votes : 28

Re: [Poll] What is the most coveted HQ miniature?

Postby Blackthorn » December 15th, 2012, 12:10 am

Fear the chinkle!


Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
Blackthorn

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman
 
Posts: 372
Images: 2
Joined: September 14th, 2012, 9:48 pm
Location: Florida
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [Poll] What is the most coveted HQ miniature?

Postby Goblin-King » December 15th, 2012, 4:18 am

I've said it before and now I'll say it again. At those prices I'd rather just buy the complete expansion!

Edit: And I see it's from our friend Goldenboy! That guy is becoming legend! In a not-good way :x


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror
 
Posts: 3545
Images: 85
Joined: September 26th, 2011, 2:54 pm
Location: Sønderholm, Denmark
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] What is the most coveted HQ miniature?

Postby TMU » December 15th, 2012, 6:17 am

Goblin-King wrote:I've said it before and now I'll say it again. At those prices I'd rather just buy the complete expansion!

Edit: And I see it's from our friend Goldenboy! That guy is becoming legend! In a not-good way :x

That's why I only bought the not original miniatures :p Everybody is really talking about Goldenboy at the moment. :roll:
Goblin-King, check this out: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BARBARIAN-QUEST-PACK-Heroquest-Hero-Quest-expansion-set-/110949032120?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Games&hash=item19d513e0b8
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1870
Images: 15
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 2:55 pm
Location: Rauma, Finland
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: [Poll] What is the most coveted HQ miniature?

Postby Blackthorn » December 15th, 2012, 5:12 pm

I believe the Barbarian and Elf Quest Pack can be found at semi-reasonable prices if you persevere, but eBay is usually not the place. Goldenboy's auctions are fun to look at (he must have been stocking up on HQ stuff for years), but his prices often exceed market and his recasts are sub par. Then there's the shipping from Italy.
Fear the chinkle!


Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
Blackthorn

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman
 
Posts: 372
Images: 2
Joined: September 14th, 2012, 9:48 pm
Location: Florida
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] What is the most coveted HQ miniature?

Postby el_flesh » December 15th, 2012, 6:20 pm

No option for "nekkit amazon Liche" which has somehow gone MISSING from Korisu Yamato's place.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] What is the most coveted HQ miniature?

Postby Blackthorn » December 15th, 2012, 6:44 pm

el_flesh wrote:No option for "nekkit amazon Liche" which has somehow gone MISSING from Korisu Yamato's place.


Huh? :? What expansion is that from?
Fear the chinkle!


Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
Blackthorn

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman
 
Posts: 372
Images: 2
Joined: September 14th, 2012, 9:48 pm
Location: Florida
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] What is the most coveted HQ miniature?

Postby el_flesh » December 17th, 2012, 11:49 am

The little known Dirty Old Man expansion. I swear to the UNIVERSE if I ever find her, I'll get her pro painted and then post a pic in here.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Image


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled
 
Posts: 1315
Images: 4
Joined: April 25th, 2010, 4:38 pm
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] What is the most coveted HQ miniature?

Postby melard- » December 24th, 2012, 3:10 am

I'm new around here but I voted for the FROZEN HORROR, since it is a mini I will most likely never own. :skull:
melard-
 
Posts: 2
Joined: December 24th, 2012, 2:48 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Re: [Poll] What is the most coveted HQ miniature?

Postby knightkrawler » December 24th, 2012, 4:05 am

A word on goldenboy:

I WILL NEVER freakin' EVER buy from a guy who sets up EMPTY HeroQuest boxes on ebay
for TENFREAKINGTHOUSAND whatever-the-currency-might-be-for-the-day
just to lure people on his website
where he sells below average quality reproductions
for prices I could get the originals for.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: [Poll] What is the most coveted HQ miniature?

Postby Spiky » December 24th, 2012, 6:04 am

Come on now knightkrawler that's a bit harsh!

After all, he does include free shipping! ;)


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
Spiky

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 336
Images: 17
Joined: October 4th, 2012, 12:12 pm
Location: Swindon, U.K.
Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests