Goblin-King wrote:Sjeng wrote:If you could draw a longsword and a greatsword in your cool HQ style, that would be awesome. (A bit like the broadsword and shortsword image from the EU game)
Sure, I can draw a >>couple<< (don't go overboard

). Could you perhaps post the cards? It's easier to draw when you know what it's for. Name, stats etc...
Also how would you like the drawings to be? Just "floating" weapons or do you imagine some specific scene?
Well here are my versions, but I don't like them. They're not "alive" like the other HQ cards. The two HQ swords on the EU cards are just drawings of a sword, sometimes these cards have backgrounds like the shortsword, some are just the weapon like the broadsword, but anything in your style already looks very HQ like, so go ahead with what you think is fitting. Ignore my images, those were just the best I could throw together.
equipment-card-greatsword-sjeng.jpg
equipment-card-longsword-sjeng.jpg
Actually, I do have an idea of how the Greatsword and the Longsword should look like, as there are drawings in this custom made US armoury, that I used as a basis for my "new" EU cards:
FinishedArmoryCopy.jpg
If the cards kinda match these drawings, that would be ideal. Perhaps in the hands of a Hero, or just laying on a table or in a weapons rack, or whatever takes your fancy. Go wild

They don't need to be exactly the same, as the EU drawings of the broadsword and shortsword also don't match this armoury, but it might give you a place to start

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.