• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Strands of Binding clarifications

Discuss Quests, Cards, Monsters etc, from the Wizards of Morcar Quest Pack.

Strands of Binding clarifications

Postby The Admiral » December 1st, 2018, 4:24 am

This spell prevents a Hero attacking. This obviously doesn't mean the strands themselves, but could other adjacent Heroes attack the binding? I would allow it. Also, can a bound Hero cast spells? As written, yes.
I think there should be some detriment to the bound Hero's defence. I'm going to remove one defence die.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Strands of Binding clarifications

Postby lestodante » December 1st, 2018, 8:07 am

I agree, 1 die less is better. Also I guess a magic-user need to perform a special movement with his arms to cast a spell so the binding could obstacle this.
Maybe a dice test would decide it!

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Return to Wizards of Morcar