• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Stand-up Tiles

Discuss Quests, Cards, Monsters etc, from the Wizards of Morcar Quest Pack.

Re: Stand-up Tiles

Postby drathe » June 27th, 2010, 12:26 pm

That's beside the point. People who are needing to print stuff double-sided, will want to print all the double-sided doors and walls at the same time since there's only 2-4 of each type. So having them all in the same file is fine.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Stand-up Tiles

Postby WarriorPrincess » June 1st, 2020, 11:50 pm

This is a genius idea, I was wondering how to replace the wall bases that were included with this kit originally. I can't find them ANYWHERE on the internet right now to purchase. Might have to look into making my own bases someday that match the originals.
W@rrior Prince$$
WarriorPrincess

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Previous

Return to Wizards of Morcar