• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Talisman of Lore

Discuss Quests, Cards, Monsters etc, from the Against the Ogre Horde Quest Pack.

Re: Talisman of Lore

Postby Anderas » June 21st, 2019, 1:23 am

I'm rolling with Phoenix' Ogre stats. They're well balanced.

The Gargoyle is a big monster in the beginning, but for maxed heroes, it's just another Gargoyle. It's not the end of the range.

In the topic "Hydra!" I once made a calculation what would be the stats if you make a quest with only one single monstermonster challenging enough to be interesting for maxed heroes.

Those were the stats I got:

AT DE BP
8 8 44 (well, 44 BP is kind of ridiculous :D)
9 9 33
10 10 26
11 11 20
12 12 16
13 13 13

A sleep spell should be defended by this kind of monster. :-)

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Previous

Return to Against the Ogre Horde