Page 1 of 1

Bitter Sweet Kellar's Keep

PostPosted: February 12th, 2024, 6:13 pm
by Chwat
Right so I got my 1st Expantion For the US MB Game System for 40GBP :redheart: Very Happy as it is not so easy to come by in the UK. Have to say the box is much more nicer than the UK tuck box, opening it was a magic moment for me! to my shock 2 Orcs had snapped weapons I can only think it was because the seller didnt pad the minis but he did a great job boxing it up, well I guess these things happen. :( Oh! no US Flyer with it.

Right so that takes to the main thing the tiles and token WOW was there a paper crisis when they made these along with the small cut out cards on the back page?
are the modles a diffrent plastic?

What are the views on this from My over the sea fellow Heros?
my pick is
1 US Box
2 UK Tiles
3 UK Minis
4 Should of had premade cards

But main thing is I am still happy its HQ after all said and done. :D

Re: Bitter Sweet Kellar's Keep

PostPosted: February 12th, 2024, 6:16 pm
by Chwat
Quest book and tiles

Re: Bitter Sweet Kellar's Keep

PostPosted: February 12th, 2024, 6:19 pm
by Chwat
Luckly it was the more common weapons that had snapped off, I will have to keep an eye out for 2 replacements along with 1 Skelly also from my US Game system. :roll:

Re: Bitter Sweet Kellar's Keep

PostPosted: February 12th, 2024, 7:21 pm
by SirRick
My KK minis were the same as my game system ones, perhaps a little better looking because they were newer. I hear a number of people say the European models have more detail than the NA ones. From my limited experience I believe this to be true. I bought a set of four unused heroes from the UK made of the darker red plastic that seems to have an orange tint to it (not as dark as the NA heroes, but not the bright pinkish ones). The detail is amazing compared to my two sets of NA models. However I also noticed a lot of different looking color and plastic variations so I don’t know if all the European figures are this detailed across the board.
Even my two NA sets are slightly different. My original set, the plastic has more of a glossy finish, while the second set had more of a matte finish. The difference is slight, but that is the best way I can explain it.

Re: Bitter Sweet Kellar's Keep

PostPosted: February 13th, 2024, 10:58 am
by cornixt
Those are clean breaks. A bit of poly cement should stick those back together with a strong bond.