I was trying to find one of those foam balls and cover it with milliput. Well, my vacation is starting today, so plenty of time to finally do some painting and modelling. I hope my Bones will get here
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Sjeng wrote:Reminds me that I need to make a 3D boulder tile.



knightkrawler wrote:It's actually really funny that the boulder tile has three dimensions, but the boulder only has two.

Sjeng wrote:Daedalus wrote:So I guess the boulder is fair for cautious Heroes; however, incautious Heroes are gonna get pasted!
The boulder trap can't be found by searching for traps. I think that's in the quest notes.


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests