• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

north america quest pdf

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

north america quest pdf

Postby jer0miah » March 21st, 2020, 6:56 pm

not sure if this has been asked but is there a chance someone could update the scanned PDF for the original quest book for north america because I have to print a copy for a friend that accidentally bought a euro version. The current one is not printer friendly and is incorrectly scanned. if not then is there a way I could contribute and scan mine for this site? I didn't want to take mine apart if possible.
jer0miah

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: north america quest pdf

Postby Jafazo » March 22nd, 2020, 1:52 pm

Unless you specify your version I'm going by the US rules.
Jafazo

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby StratosVX » March 22nd, 2020, 10:22 pm

Jafazo, that's not the quest book.

jer0miah, if you're referring to the fact that the maps don't match up with the quest, that's because the pages are laid out so that when you print them using both sides of the paper, you can staple them together and then they will be like the original quest book (and everything will match up then). That is the only one that I have.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Guest » March 23rd, 2020, 1:18 am

I can take mine apart and scan it. If I’m able to do this safely is it possible to send it to this site?

Postby StratosVX » March 23rd, 2020, 12:35 pm

Most people upload their files to a sharing site like Box or Google Drive, then share the link in the forums.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » March 23rd, 2020, 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:I can take mine apart and scan it. If I’m able to do this safely is it possible to send it to this site?

If you take yours apart and scan it, the result will be the same as the Booklet format Quest Book available on the Homepage.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Return to Website Discussion Room