• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Postby Decipher » February 3rd, 2020, 3:08 pm

A quick update. The Chinese are celebrating their New Years which goes through until the 11 of February so it will be a bit on the dice, but I have put in an order so they are on the way.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Anderas » February 3rd, 2020, 3:43 pm

Yeah cool!

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby AngelDel » February 29th, 2020, 1:59 pm

Also interested in ordering here! :skull: :whiteshield: :blackshield: And in getting in on the UK group purchase with khimbar.

Although I suppose the way things are we may have to wait for a while!

Thank you for doing this, Decipher (again !) I've been reading the whole thread/saga, losing hope you'd have any left by the end, then enjoying the surprise twist that you're ordering more! :)
AngelDel

Hero:

Postby Decipher » March 1st, 2020, 7:14 am

Update: The factory which produces my HeroQuest dice has been closed by the Chinese government due to the virus going around. But as soon as it opens, production will be in full swing. Sorry ladies & gents.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Spookyhappyfun » March 1st, 2020, 9:10 am

That damn virus! Also, I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Regarding the black ones, did you decide on black versions of the originals, or versions of the modified German black dice?

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby AngelDel » March 2nd, 2020, 10:15 am

Decipher wrote:Update: The factory which produces my HeroQuest dice has been closed by the Chinese government due to the virus going around. But as soon as it opens, production will be in full swing. Sorry ladies & gents.

It was likely to be the case. No problem at all. First things first!

Spookyhappyfun wrote:That damn virus! Also, I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Indeed! :gargoyle:
AngelDel

Hero:

Postby The Admiral » March 2nd, 2020, 11:11 am

I would like four sets of dice please, if that's still possible, and if so, what do I do?

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » March 5th, 2020, 5:30 pm

Going with the beige color this time around and I'll have them available on ebay. If you are in Europe, I think we're going to do a large combined order to keep shipping down.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby DullandRusty » March 5th, 2020, 7:29 pm

Great! Looking forward to purchasing more from you again!
DullandRusty

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby AngelDel » March 8th, 2020, 10:44 am

Decipher wrote:Going with the beige color this time around and I'll have them available on ebay. If you are in Europe, I think we're going to do a large combined order to keep shipping down.

Sounds good, looking forward to it. Now let us be patient and wait for the virus madness to hopefully pass soon!
AngelDel

Hero:

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market