• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

What games are you after?

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

What games are you after?

Postby link_triforce21 » January 7th, 2011, 2:06 am

Me i am looking for the following: The Legend of Zargon, Mighty Warriors, Dragon Fire, and any of the Atmosfear 2, 3, 4.

if you know where i can get these from ANY where let me know.
"Is the moose wielding a projectile weapon?"
-Zim

I'm handin out Treasure cards and Chaos Spells, and I'm all out of Treasure cards!
link_triforce21

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: What games are you after?

Postby drathe » January 7th, 2011, 3:23 am

I see games like Atmosfear and its expansions at goodwill and thrift stores from time to time. The others I've only seen on eBay.

I wouldn't mind the minis from Legend of Zagor, but I don't believe the going rate of the full game is worth it for them. I'm on the lookout for a good copy of Warhammer Quest, but I can never afford its steep price. I'm also on the lookout for Dark World: Dragon's Gate. I've only seen a couple on eBay this past year and they went for a hefty sum.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby link_triforce21 » January 7th, 2011, 10:57 pm

warhammer quest i just gave up on getting cause of the price and that Dark World expansion i only saw once on ebay and i was about to get it but then i looked at what was in it and all it was was the board/castle and 3 parts of the dragon, then i didn't want it. with atmosfear i have the first, second, and third printings. i love horror games. my favorite being Vampire Hunter the only game that i can think of that you have to play in the dark.
-Zim

I'm handin out Treasure cards and Chaos Spells, and I'm all out of Treasure cards!
link_triforce21

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby ken » January 8th, 2011, 5:26 am

drathe wrote:I see games like Atmosfear and its expansions at goodwill and thrift stores from time to time. The others I've only seen on eBay.

I wouldn't mind the minis from Legend of Zagor, but I don't believe the going rate of the full game is worth it for them. I'm on the lookout for a good copy of Warhammer Quest, but I can never afford its steep price. I'm also on the lookout for Dark World: Dragon's Gate. I've only seen a couple on eBay this past year and they went for a hefty sum.

I see there is a copy of Dark Company on ebay UK at the moment, but the seller won't send abroad. There must be a way round this for you "Colonists". I looked up postal rates to US last night, they seem to vary quite a bit, depending on Air/Surface, Insured/Uninsured. If I can help, let me know. I have a copy of Warhammer Quest. As I remember, after many years, it was quite expensive for what was in the box, mostly cardboard.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Ethica » January 8th, 2011, 6:51 am

Regarding Legend of Zagor, I've found the miniatures to be too big for heroquest. The wizard for instance, which is an excellent figure is unfortunately bigger than the HQ barbarian, I couldn't live with this kind of difference. The only figures I'm definitely including in my set from the Legend of Zagor game are 1 chaos warrior to act as some kind of champion (though it is a little bit too big), the Hellhorn, the troll, 1 of the ogres (which I've classed as an Orcanogre) and the merchant (he is perfectly sized for some odd reason). Everything else will be going on ebay along with all the other games miniatures I don't want (D&D, Dragonstrike, Darkworld).

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Ethica

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » January 8th, 2011, 2:21 pm

Ethica wrote:Regarding Legend of Zagor, I've found the miniatures to be too big for heroquest.

Good to know. Thanks. I can scratch that one off my list now.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby link_triforce21 » January 11th, 2011, 2:44 am

well if any one finds a copy of Dragon Fire let me know because Legend of Zagor will never be in my hands. There is a copy on ebay i want but the shipping to the U.S. is nutrageous, 35.00 pounds thats 55.00 bucks i just don't have. *shakes fist in the air* CURSE YOU EXCHANGE RATE!!
-Zim

link_triforce21

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby ken » January 17th, 2011, 6:30 pm

A whole lot of Glorantha stuff has appeared on ebay uk, apparently located in Germany :mrgreen:

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
ken
The Greybeard

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Ryno » February 3rd, 2011, 12:33 pm

I'm after Talisman 3rd edition thanks to drathe's http://www.yeoldeinn.com/hqforum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=54&hilit=compatible thread. I'm going to convert the dragon's tower expansion to be HeroQuest compatible, I think it's such an epic way to fight a dragon! :D
Ryno

Mummy
Mummy

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby HeroQuestFrance » February 6th, 2011, 6:50 am

I've found most of the games you look for on gameboardgeek.

I have a copy of Warhammer Quest. As I remember, after many years, it was quite expensive for what was in the box, mostly cardboard.

4 heroes
6 orcs warriors
6 orcs with bow
3 minotaurs
12 giant rats
12 giant spiders
6 gobelins with spear
6 gobelins with bow
12 giants bats
12 snotlings
12 skaven
total of the figurines : count yourself !
23 floor tiles + 10 plastic doors

euu should I continue or you have bad memories ?

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Ye Olde Market