• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

THE BIGGEST QUEST BOOK EVER [PREVIEW]

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Re: THE BIGGEST QUEST BOOK EVER [PREVIEW]

Postby link_triforce21 » September 10th, 2010, 12:08 pm

here are the last of the monster cards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Is the moose wielding a projectile weapon?"
-Zim

I'm handin out Treasure cards and Chaos Spells, and I'm all out of Treasure cards!
link_triforce21

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Sjeng » August 19th, 2011, 1:46 pm

Amazing :D
I've downloaded it all. Lots of work you put in there. :shock:

After reading through them, I have a few questions about the storyline:
When you start the mission, it seems Mentor has been kidnapped by some evil Lord.
But in Quest 8 you talk about needing the help of Zargon. And at the end you free Zargon... I assume that should read "Mentor" instead?
Also in quest 8 there's the name of Ba'al, presumably the bad guy in your quests, yet you never get to fight Ba'al, instead you defeat Blackscorn. What's the role of Ba'al?
This fearsome foursome, are they the 4 heroes, or are they the 4 "Chaos Lords" you have to defeat? There is mention of defeating Lords, but which quests have the Lords, what was their roles?
In your monster tiles, you have these lords:

the Lord of Corpses, Bei-Gron.
Boulder Lord Ogg-Thake.
Fire Lord Ul-Blazor.
Netherlord Black-Scorn.

Where are they in your quests? Can't seem to find them... Only the last one.

Just curious to know the entire story. It seems a bit vague now. An introduction or extra fluff text inbetween some important quests might explain more about what's happening exactly.

I was also thinking about a nice cover. Do you have large images of those 4 Lords you used as monster-tiles?
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » August 21st, 2011, 10:33 am

Well, don't ask me how I found out, but here's a cover I made with the original images ;)

Foursome-bookcover.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby link_triforce21 » October 26th, 2011, 3:25 am

Sjeng wrote:Well, don't ask me how I found out, but here's a cover I made with the original images ;)

Foursome-bookcover.jpg

HOLY!!

That is sweet.

Mad props, dude, mad props. i am not lying that is very cool.

and in response to your earlier post as the topic said this was just a preview(i know that it has been a long time since it has been updated i have not been able to work on ANYTHING for a while) i will look over the WHOLE quest pack and fine tune it and fill in all of the blanks and shoot you a message dude.

Also do not be offended by me calling you dude i call EVERYBODY dude even the ladies.
"Is the moose wielding a projectile weapon?"
-Zim

I'm handin out Treasure cards and Chaos Spells, and I'm all out of Treasure cards!
link_triforce21

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » October 26th, 2011, 6:38 am

Hey that's ok! Thanks for the props :P
I'll keep an eye on this thread then ;)

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Previous

Return to Quests and Quest Packs