• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Reporting Posts

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Reporting Posts

Postby drathe » May 5th, 2015, 2:52 am

Everyone experiences very busy periods in life. The same is true for Inn Staff and it takes a very long time to comb through all the posts being made during the short time we have available to visit the forum. Members may not be aware, but there is a tool that allows you to assist us in managing the plethora of topics and posts here at the Inn.

At the top-right of each post, there are various icons. One of which is the Report Post icon and it looks like this:

Clicking Report Post will take you to a report page. On this page there is a drop-down menu listing several options and a message window where you may provide further information if necessary, or requested. Reporting posts brings them to the immediate attention of Inn Staff when we next visit the forum.

The drop-down options are as follows: (most are self-explanatory but some clarifications are in italics)
  • The reported post violates the forum rules.
  • The reported post contains foul language that has thwarted the forum censors and a new word censor is required.
    -If you have the forum censors turned off in your User Control Panel, this option won't apply to you.
  • The reported post's thread should be in a different forum.
    - A lot of topics end up in General Discussion areas that may fit better in more specific topic sections. Use this option if you believe the topic is better in a different area where it will be more easily found.
  • The reported post contains a link to a yeoldeinn.com page that leads to an Error 404 page.
  • The reported post was accidentally Soft-Deleted and you would like it un-deleted and available for members to read.
  • The reported post has been Soft-Deleted and now requires a permanent Hard-Delete by an Innkeeper or Wizard.
    -If you delete your posts, this one is very helpful to staff as the forum doesn't alert us when posts are Soft-Deleted. We can otherwise only discover them by reading topics and seeing posts appearing in magic-trap green.
  • The reported image's preview and/or thumbnail is missing, and/or not loading.
    -This option applies to the Forum Gallery.
  • The reported message has the only purpose to advertise for a website or another product.
    - This is the option for SPAM. (it's worded awkwardly, but the phrase is prebuilt into the forum and we're stuck with it)
  • The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the further information field.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Reporting Posts

Postby Sjeng » May 6th, 2015, 1:56 pm

Thanks for bringing that to our attention!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Reporting Posts

Postby jonu5123 » December 2nd, 2016, 11:15 am

I am trying to get a hold of the man who calls himself drathe.
I was looking for your info and couldn't find it. This is Jon Usiak, once created some tiles for you guys. Wanted to see how things were going. My email has changed in the last decade and i noticed on the site it is my old (AOL) account. Please contact me a jonusiak5123@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jon
jonu5123

Forum Language: English (United States)

Return to Other Expansion Topics