• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Those Colored German Dice

Discuss other HeroQuest expansion topics that do not fit into the above categories.

Re: Those Colored German Dice

Postby j_dean80 » October 14th, 2017, 10:18 am

Thor-in wrote:I’ve seen them when looking for more dice, is it even possible to still get them? I was thinking of getting at least two sets.

The German guy is active...just not quick to respond. I ordered dice a couple months ago but yet have received them. He said he tried twice but keeps getting returned as wrong address.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Thor-in » October 14th, 2017, 5:46 pm

j_dean80 wrote:
Thor-in wrote:I’ve seen them when looking for more dice, is it even possible to still get them? I was thinking of getting at least two sets.

The German guy is active...just not quick to respond. I ordered dice a couple months ago but yet have received them. He said he tried twice but keeps getting returned as wrong address.

When you get them could you let me know so then I roughly know how long it will take to receive them.
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Maurice76 » March 16th, 2018, 5:28 pm

I decided to order some colored dice from the German webshop, settling for 4 sets of 6 dice, one color of each in each of those 4 sets. I ordered them in the evening of march, 8th, and received an e-mail with the order information. I couldn't pay for them directly in the webshop (PayPal is allowed, but I don't have PayPal), but the e-mail contained information about their bank account and all. I transferred the money I was due to them the same evening. On monday, march 12th, I received an e-mail stating they had been shipped. They arrived today, friday, march 16th; what is an important factor here is that I live in a neighboring country, which might cut down a little on transfer time ;).

Anyway, below is an image showing the actual faces of the dice involved, showing all 6 faces of each die:

All dice at least had the same distribution and layout within a given color; the only slightly annoying aspect was that while the position of the 6 faces was always identical, I noticed that the orientation of the prints on each face wasn't always consequently done. Even though it doesn't change a thing about the odds of rolling a specific face of the die, it does mean the dice aren't exactly identical with regards to face orientation and being a perfectionist, that's a minor thing that irks me :P.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Maurice76

High Mage
High Mage

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!

Postby Spectre » January 30th, 2019, 9:50 pm

Old thread, I know, but are we talking about these here?

http://spielwarensaloon.de/index.php?ca ... el-33.html

Because if we are, then I figure an updated, working link may be in order for people who are still interested.
Spectre

Skeleton
Skeleton

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member
]

Postby SirRick » January 30th, 2019, 11:11 pm

Spectre wrote:Old thread, I know, but are we talking about these here?

http://spielwarensaloon.de/index.php?ca ... el-33.html

Because if we are, then I figure an updated, working link may be in order for people who are still interested.

Are the prices for 1 individual die, or a set of 6?

Rewards:
Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
SirRick

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby DullandRusty » January 31st, 2019, 12:15 am

i interpret it as for a set of 6
DullandRusty

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » January 31st, 2019, 1:35 am

Yes they are for 6 dice

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » January 31st, 2019, 7:54 am

This topic would be more helpful with a different heading. Maybe mentioning where to find the German dice?
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby lestodante » January 31st, 2019, 1:58 pm

j_dean80 wrote:This topic would be more helpful with a different heading. Maybe mentioning where to find the German dice?

Or maybe merged with the other topic: Those Colored German Dice

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby kyrrahn » July 3rd, 2019, 12:42 am

I definitely recommend them. I ordered and paid for them on 25th June. Delivered by 2nd July from Germany to Ireland. Had to use google translate to make sure everything was above board but well worth it. Can't wait to start playing.
I want my Mummy :mummy:
kyrrahn

Zombie
Zombie

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Other Expansion Topics