• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Advanced HeroQuest Board by zstu1979

Discuss Tile creation and share Tiles you've created.

Advanced HeroQuest Board by zstu1979

Postby zstu1979 » June 23rd, 2020, 11:54 pm

Hi,

I am new to the board and would like to share a custom HeroQuest Board which I styled as Advanced HeroQuest. I am sure that I seen someone attempt this on another post but was not able to download but I was impressed enough to make my own attempt. The board is designed to print off with 2 inch squares at 300dpi but can be adapted to suit any size necessary, the original Photoshop file is a whopping 1gb and the jpeg is 265mb. I decided to go with the basic white lines to represent the walls but plan to beef these up at a later date to be the same as the walls shown in AHQ.

I have recently reintroduced myself to HeroQuest after 28 years and also working on a basic 3D board. I plan to print off a copy of this AHQ board design with 30mm squares for my quests.
Anyway I hope you like.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/i/zstu1979/AHQ_Style_HQ_Board.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
Last edited by zstu1979 on July 6th, 2020, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zstu1979

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Advanced HeroQuest Board by zstu1979

Postby slev » June 24th, 2020, 4:56 am

Nice!

I was looking at doing this myself!

Any chance of the full-sized file please?

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby zstu1979 » June 24th, 2020, 5:49 am

Hi Slev,

Thanks, I would be happy to share the file with you. There is a small bit of gapping in some of the tiles which I will need to plug then I can share a link with you. Are you using Photoshop?

Stuart
zstu1979

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:

Postby slev » June 24th, 2020, 7:28 am

Indeed I am!

Planning some very minor stylistic tweaks based on my existing print & play setup!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Tiles