• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Dead Links

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

Re: Dead Links

Postby Kurgan » September 15th, 2021, 4:07 pm

I posted this in the wrong place before, but there was a website link that was down here

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Daedalus » September 16th, 2021, 1:19 pm

It looks like Maike05 got the message, but did you follow the other link to here?
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Spectre » December 27th, 2021, 6:47 pm

I got an error page after making a donation to this site. Used Paypal, selected method, than ended up with a Hazard Card. Don't know what I should do other than follow the link letting you guys know something went weird.
Spectre

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: British English
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member
]

Postby Daedalus » December 28th, 2021, 1:28 pm

Thanks for donating!

I just tried with a modest donation. It was accepted, though the return to the Inn brought me to a 404 ERROR Magical Trap! page--no real issue other than needing to login again at the forum.

If this was your problem, at least the donation got through. If your donation was cut short, it may be a problem with your server. I'd advise trying again with a different computer/phone. Android worked for me.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Spectre » January 4th, 2022, 9:06 pm

That is the very issue that I had encountered. That said, PayPal reports that my donation went through, so at least that worked, and that's the important part.
Spectre

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: British English
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member
]

Postby Daedalus » January 5th, 2022, 11:20 pm

I see. Thanks for donating! :D
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:

Postby Kurgan » January 15th, 2022, 7:58 pm

Phoenix's imperial academia (TIA) had a character sheet that a few people were looking for and the archived link is here. Can it be added to the site?

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Retlaw » January 25th, 2022, 3:03 am

Hello,

Unfortunatly, I tried to download "Frozen Horror" (http://francais.yeoldeinn.com/frozen-horror.php) but the links for ;
- the French version of the quest book
- the french version of the card
are not working...

Have you got an other link for all that ?

Thank you !
Retlaw

Postby Daedalus » January 25th, 2022, 8:00 am

While the Inn pages are in French, I don’t believe there is French download-able material. Pardon.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:

Postby lestodante » January 25th, 2022, 6:04 pm

Retlaw wrote:Hello,

Unfortunatly, I tried to download "Frozen Horror" (http://francais.yeoldeinn.com/frozen-horror.php) but the links for ;
- the French version of the quest book
- the french version of the card
are not working...

Have you got an other link for all that ?

Thank you !

On the same page you can read:
L'Horreur Gelée (Version Française Intégrale) par: Heroquest Remaster (Gravaillon)
Click on Gravallion name and you have access to his profile and then you have the link to his site: https://heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com/
You can find french stuff there too. Hope it helps.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Website Discussion Room