• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Dead Links

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

Dead Links

Postby Guest » January 14th, 2009, 11:32 am

Hello.

There is a error link into the page of elf quest pack.
Also 1 dead link into the cards created by players.

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Dead Links

Postby drathe » January 14th, 2009, 3:46 pm

• All links for Elf Quest Pack seem to be working at this time.
  • Two dead links on Card Pages fixed to point to the newly updated HeroQuest by Phoenix resource page.

Thanks for pointing that out. If you happen to experience the Elf link errors again, let me know the URL of the page and what link you're clicking. Thanks.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Phoenix » August 4th, 2009, 4:14 am

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » August 4th, 2009, 11:02 am

Very odd... a single character went missing from a folder name, but in my latest backup, the character was present. It has been repaired now. Let me know if'n you find any more!

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Carlos » November 27th, 2009, 5:47 pm

Hey, I submitted a quest pack to you when Agin's site closed down a few years ago now and on some random Friday evening I decided to search the place out and here I am!! Anyway, I noticed that my map pack pdf doesn't seem to be working but maybe it's my version of Adobe since I don't update it?

http://www.yeoldeinn.com/downloads/ques ... tarter.zip

I'd love to see how many hits the pack has had in the last few years if possible. I did have a 4th quest but unfortunately couldn't find what happened to it so the pack only ever had the 3 quests in.

Cheers :)

EDIT - It seems that none of the quest pdf are working for me so maybe it's just my end?
Carlos

Postby drathe » November 27th, 2009, 9:59 pm

No problems on my end. Views fine in my browsers (Firefox and IE).

As for hits:
2008: 103
2009: 151 (so far)
Total: 254

If you ever discover that 4th quest, send it our way and we'll add it to the site.

|_P

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Phoenix » April 7th, 2010, 5:58 pm

Just thought you might like to know...

http://www.yeoldeinn.com/downloads/rule ... -rules.pdf

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » April 7th, 2010, 7:07 pm

Thanks, I'll fix it asap!

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Derfel Link » July 6th, 2010, 7:52 am

The Best viewed with HeroQuest Fonts installed at the bottom of the homepage, links to http://localhost/heroquest/design-tools.php#fontpack
Cheers

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Derfel Link

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: Italiano
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » July 6th, 2010, 12:44 pm

Ha, another link killed by Copy & Paste! Fixed. Thanks.

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Next

Return to Website Discussion Room