• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

What would you like to see at Ye Olde Inn?

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

Re: What would you like to see at Ye Olde Inn?

Postby Thor-in » May 10th, 2018, 7:56 pm

Goblin-King wrote:
Thor-in wrote:More hidden icons...

You still need to find the Frozen Horror. But of course it's a bit different from the rest, which I guess is why nobody has found it yet.

Challenge Accepted....I think :?
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby TMU » May 20th, 2018, 11:17 am

A place where all the "where can I find"-starting questions go. Then there would be no need to open several topics that only contain the question and the answer. Plus it would be easier for newcomers to find the things they want, by using this thread.
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby pelanas69 » August 13th, 2018, 4:16 am

Spanish 4 hero cards are missing in your web. I have the four scanned with great quality. Tell me if someone is interested
pelanas69

Postby Daedalus » August 27th, 2018, 10:27 pm

pelanas69 wrote:Spanish 4 hero cards are missing in your web. I have the four scanned with great quality. Tell me if someone is interested

drathe would be interested, but he hasn't been active lately. You should post your card files here so he can get them later.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Oftkilted » October 20th, 2020, 10:05 am

Is there a status on the Euro/BV Game Screen? It’s currently says “Coming soon” on the http://english.yeoldeinn.com/system.php page
Oftkilted

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:

Postby Oftkilted » October 25th, 2020, 9:49 am

A Quest/Adventure Layout feature like the HeroQuest.es board would be great for adding user created quests.
Oftkilted

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:

Postby lestodante » October 25th, 2020, 2:05 pm

Oftkilted wrote:A Quest/Adventure Layout feature like the HeroQuest.es board would be great for adding user created quests.

Yes, heroquest.es has a great built in quest editor, you just need a place to upload the map and hope it will not be deleted. As you can see in their translation section (Aventuras Traducidas) there are all the quest gone, I also proposed to upload the maps on my website so they can be linked but nobody answered me sinc emore than a year (I proposed links to all the Brazilians quests).
But definetely it would be agreat improvement to this forum.
We previously discussed this feature here: Help us improve the forum

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Previous

Return to Website Discussion Room