• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

The Black Plague

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

The Black Plague

Postby clmckay » March 28th, 2014, 11:30 pm

Hi,

Was looking over The Zblack Plague to give a go at this weekend. I'm wondering though...is it complete. It has three quests but seems like it's not finished. For example...there's no black orcs that I could see.

Just curious if it wasn't finished, if I missed something, or if maybe it's an incomplete version that's posted.

Chris

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: The Black Plague

Postby drathe » March 30th, 2014, 7:04 pm

clmckay wrote:Hi,

Was looking over The Zblack Plague to give a go at this weekend. I'm wondering though...is it complete. It has three quests but seems like it's not finished. For example...there's no black orcs that I could see.

Just curious if it wasn't finished, if I missed something, or if maybe it's an incomplete version that's posted.

Chris

It looks like there's been a huge error in the Black Plague Classic. All Orcs should be Black Orcs.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: The Black Plague

Postby Spookyhappyfun » November 20th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Beyond all Orcs being Black Orcs, the story itself seems to go nowhere and ends only 3 Quests in. Does anyone have a more complete version, or was one created?

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Website Discussion Room