• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

He loves it!

Found some typos or dead links? Is there an area you would like to see added? Is there something you would like to contribute to Ye Olde Inn? Let us know!
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages. Issues relating to the Ye Olde Inn Community Forum or Blog do not go here.

He loves it!

Postby drathe » March 6th, 2009, 10:17 pm

Just received word from Ron about his tile page.

Ron Shirtz wrote:Excellent job! The thumbnail page layout you did is great!

Thanks,

Ron

With that, I'll work on the page with the direct links through the site today!

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Thursday January 17th, 2008 10:02am

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: He loves it!

Postby zep » March 6th, 2009, 10:18 pm

thats awesome! Like I said, Shirtz rules.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Thursday January 17th, 2008 01:04pm
Rosemary baby, I got the thyme
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » March 6th, 2009, 10:19 pm

I've got six of his tile sets up now, with seven more to go!

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Saturday January 19th, 2008 06:14pm

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby xela_elf » August 4th, 2009, 10:39 am

I think the whole website is awesome man! keep it up. I truly enjoy it, specially the spanish version of the Hero Quest game.
xela_elf

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: EspaƱol
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Website Discussion Room