• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Blood Rage

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

Blood Rage

Postby Ragnarök » September 25th, 2020, 8:11 pm

"Life is Battle; Battle is Glory; Glory is ALL"

In Blood Rage, each player controls their own Viking clan’s warriors, leader, and ship. Ragnarök has come, and it’s the end of the world! It’s the Vikings’ last chance to go down in a blaze of glory and secure their place in Valhalla at Odin’s side! For a Viking there are many pathways to glory. You can invade and pillage the land for its rewards, crush your opponents in epic battles, fulfill quests, increase your clan's stats, or even die gloriously either in battle or from Ragnarök, the ultimate inescapable doom."

Some time ago I stumbled upon Blood Rage, a board game which seemed to be quite interesting, since I obviously like fantasy and historic board games. Check it out here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/170216/blood-rage

Unfortunately I completely missed the kickstarter phase of this game and the goodies it came along with. :( Does somebody know this game over here and played it? Can you share your opinion about it? I don't own it yet, but the description, setting and looks of this game pretty much sounded like my kind of game, being interested in Vikings, ancient Germanics, including mythology and strategy games. It reminded me of Stratego Conquest, which has got a medieval setting and is designed for more than just 2 players (nice little game by the way, I've got that one, not top notch, but still pretty decent in my opinion). Is this comparison adequate or what do you think in general about this game?

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Ragnarök

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: Deutsch
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Other Games Room