• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Dark Future : Download

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

Dark Future : Download

Postby Jackyboy » January 26th, 2014, 8:16 am

Dark Future

This one is a big PDF with 220 pages! Looks like some sort of motorbike/highway warrior kind of affair. Perhaps Mad Max 2 esk? Let me know what the game is like if anyone tries it out :)

http://www.cloudstor.es/file/m1_OTA4Mw/ Dark Future PDF (23.48mb)
Please PM me if any of my old links to files are currently down. I am in the process of hosting them somewhere new!

:)

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Dark Future : Download

Postby Stairwell » August 20th, 2015, 9:40 am

Anyone happen to have the tile scans for this game? Road sections/ruler/markers/templates etc? Cloudstor link above is down and out but I found this rulebook elsewhere and game looks fun...

I am shocked no one has made another variation of this since Mad Max Fury Road was huge... I was watching the movie thinking what an epic tabletop game it would make..
Stairwell

Orc
Orc

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby mitchiemasha » August 21st, 2015, 11:31 am

There's mb's version... ThunderRoad. Prices for it went from £5 to £40 when Furry Road game out. Many people have expanded it on BGG. It totally replicates the ram wreck survival in a dark future.

Cars Wars is the main one I think though, loads of edition, expansions etc. I had Mini Car Wars as a kid and didn't know what it was until recently. Restumbled on it during a ThunderRoad nostalgia session on the net. There's probably a forum for it and there's something else I stumbled on know as Axels & Alloys, lol!

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Stairwell » August 21st, 2015, 7:47 pm

Axels & Alloys

Heh, awesome. Yeah I noticed thunder road was expensive too - wish I had known about it before Mad Max got big again lol..

I'l have to look and see if I can find resources for the other games... Thunder road probably has an easier to pick up play ruleset than the 220 pages of dark future ;-)
Stairwell

Orc
Orc

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Other Games Room