• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Zombicide

Topics relating to Fantasy Games not listed above.

Re: Zombicide

Postby Sjeng » May 2nd, 2014, 4:05 pm

Here's the mission: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w498lhg1873redq/nZ4ugviiNQ
packing the goods this weekend ;)

Sjeng
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Sjeng » May 10th, 2014, 5:27 am

I've been working on a design for a wooden box insert/organizer for Zombicide, in 3mm MDF.

http://s145.photobucket.com/user/Sjeng7 ... t=9&page=1

It's my goal to be able to store all tokens/markers and dashboards in one box, plus a seperate insert that can hold all the cards. I have S1+S2+TCM and all the expansions (dogz/companions, extra zombies, all the extra cards), and I wanted to be able to store them in one convenient box. There are however lots of tokens/markers, and S3 will bring even more. With a box insert for the tokens and cards, there's some room left for a dice tray and some models. I'm thinking of making room for survivors and their dashboards in this box, and create a seperate insert for the S2 (and S3) box that holds only zombies.
The tiles are big, so I can only fit the S1 tiles in this design. I could use the TCM box for the rest of the tiles (S2+TCM+possibly S3).

So in the end you'd have 1 box with all the tokens/cards/survivors/dashboards/dice (S1 box)
one or two boxes with just zombies (S2+S3)
one box with just tiles (TCM)

What do you guys think? Any design improvements? Ideas? A better way of organizing this stuff? All comments are welcome.
If executed well, I can have these made and even produced for sale by a company. I'd get a free set and possibly a share in the profits.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby TMU » June 3rd, 2014, 2:44 pm

Sjeng wrote:What do you guys think? Any design improvements? Ideas? A better way of organizing this stuff? All comments are welcome.

No pictures to be seen :cry:
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » June 3rd, 2014, 3:07 pm

check now ;)

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Phantom07 » June 3rd, 2014, 5:34 pm

wow, looks great, but... the miniatures need some painting ;-)
Phantom07

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: Deutsch
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » June 4th, 2014, 6:51 am

GNK#2.jpg

Yeah baby!! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby TMU » June 6th, 2014, 3:45 pm

Sjeng wrote:check now ;)

Okay, thanks! Looks good to me, all nicely sorted and everything can be taken out of the box rather easily.
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » June 29th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Season 3 is live, and I snagged an early bird.
if you want one too, be quick, grab a $90,- level EB, but pledge $140 if you want both boxes at the "patient 0" level. You can use the pledge manager after it ends to get that level even if you chose "infected EB" now.

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby QorDaq » March 29th, 2015, 9:16 pm

Absolutely love Z-Cide. So does my 5-yr old, which is a good indication of the intuitiveness of the game. Season 3 was my first ever Kickstarter participation (as a backer), and it was a great experience. I did not purchase Angry Neighbors yet (I'll do that from FLGS), but I was one of the lucky folks to get the early shipment of Rue Morgue. I have yet to play RM though.

Good stuff!

maj!
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » March 30th, 2015, 8:25 am

How do they get away with making likenesses of copyright chars and not get sued?
I mean I would LOVE to have alot of those figs....but - is this like not a blip on the radar so far??
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games Room