• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Major Website Update

All Ye Olde Inn related announcements will be available here for all Guests to read.

Major Website Update

Postby drathe » September 20th, 2014, 3:58 am

I've just completed a major structural update to the Homepages that I began many moons ago. Each language now has its own domain. This will make it easier for visitors to know which part of the homepage they're on, especially if the page hasn't been translated yet.

If anyone has HTML knowledge and can translate portions of the homepage, let me know. With the new structure I can now provide access to a single language section for an individual who is willing to translate (and again, has some basic HTML knowledge).

I've tried my best to double-check all the links on all the pages for every language. However, chances are still pretty high that I've made a mistake somewhere. If you discover a broken link or missing image on the Homepages (with the exception of the Agins Inn Archives), please let me know by posting in the Dead Links thread.

Now that I have this major project complete, I can move on to other projects that were put on hold until this was complete. Like working on getting the Japanese resources online, and finally getting around to uploading fan content, other resources, and continuing with various translation projects. *cough*TMU finish translating*cough*

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Major Website Update

Postby Maike05 » September 20th, 2014, 5:55 am

Hello drathe, i'm interested for the french part ;)

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Maike05

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » September 20th, 2014, 4:13 pm

Do you still need Dutch translations? I have basic html knowledge.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby drathe » September 21st, 2014, 10:54 pm

Maike05 wrote:Hello drathe, i'm interested for the french part ;)

Sjeng wrote:Do you still need Dutch translations? I have basic html knowledge.

Thanks for the interest in helping out. I will PM more information to each of you later in the week. There's lots of translations still needed for every language but English and Italian.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby KT_Cobra » September 21st, 2014, 11:33 pm

I'll do the ebonics part:
"Yooz be da' Wiz boyee. You gots da' pow'r to throw all kindsa weird spells and stuff. But ina throwdown, you a busta! Man, you can't even wear the right threads! Dat's why you betta shoot that stuff straight and duck outta da way of them throws."
See?
KT_Cobra

Fimir
Fimir

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » September 22nd, 2014, 2:23 am

We don't currently have an ebonics section. However, I'll keep your name on file should we see demand for it in the future.

One a related note, there used to be an add-on for Firefox called "Bork Bork Bork" that translated websites into Swedish Chef. It was great fun. Sadly, the developer could not keep up with Mozilla's rash of updates the last couple years and my Internet browsing Borks no more. :(

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby TMU » September 27th, 2014, 1:17 am

drathe wrote:Now that I have this major project complete, I can move on to other projects that were put on hold until this was complete. Like working on getting the Japanese resources online, and finally getting around to uploading fan content, other resources, and continuing with various translation projects. *cough*TMU finish translating*cough*

I got this school thing going on so I haven't even been very active on the forum side lately :? I also got this girl IN school wich makes it even harder :P
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby sajungzak » September 27th, 2014, 3:18 pm

Girls tend to do that. Make it hard, I mean.
this is where I've been posting my painting progress so far:
http://www.facebook.com/zachary.lewis.96

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
sajungzak

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » September 27th, 2014, 3:48 pm

Oh, I'm thinking of at least 13 inappropriate comments right now.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby sajungzak » September 27th, 2014, 4:02 pm

knightkrawler wrote:Oh, I'm thinking of at least 13 inappropriate comments right now.

Be sure to keep him why from fraterla93's new quest pack.
this is where I've been posting my painting progress so far:
http://www.facebook.com/zachary.lewis.96

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
sajungzak

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Announcements