• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Re: Italian Heroquest Forum Quest Pack

Postby Heroquestgame » January 28th, 2019, 5:53 pm

Heroquesters: the QuestBook, the Box and the Additional Rules of Play little manual ARE ONLINE in english language!!!
Connect to The Forge (La Fucina) of the Italian HeroQuest Forum to download it for free.

LINK > http://heroquestforum.it/index.php?/fil ... pic-quest/

In a few days
- Cards
- Full map

and ALL other game elements will be online in ENGLISH version.
Heroquestgame

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: Italiano
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Thor-in » January 29th, 2019, 7:49 am

Perfect I've been waiting for this, now only if I can remember my login for the Italian HeroQuest Forum... :?
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Heroquestgame » January 29th, 2019, 7:50 am

Contact me via email. I will help you to recover your account...
Heroquestgame

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: Italiano
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Postby Thor-in » January 29th, 2019, 8:10 am

Heroquestgame wrote:Contact me via email. I will help you to recover your account...

I managed to get in, I just reset my password. But thanks anyways.

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » January 29th, 2019, 8:22 am

j_dean80 wrote:Any chance at a NA version?
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » January 29th, 2019, 8:36 am

j_dean80 wrote:

It's been translated into English. Go to the link provided and look to the right side of the web page. You'll see the English version of the Quest Pack. I also used Chrome and translated the web page so I could understand what I was looking for, hope this helps.

Rewards:
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Spookyhappyfun » January 29th, 2019, 11:00 am

Thank you! I look forward to going through it all once everything is released in a few days.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » January 29th, 2019, 12:26 pm

Thor-in wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:

It's been translated into English. Go to the link provided and look to the right side of the web page. You'll see the English version of the Quest Pack. I also used Chrome and translated the web page so I could understand what I was looking for, hope this helps.

Yes, it's been translated to the EU version. I was asking about an NA version so I wouldn't have to do it myself.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Spookyhappyfun » January 29th, 2019, 3:41 pm

j_dean80 wrote:
Thor-in wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:

Yes, it's been translated to the EU version. I was asking about an NA version so I wouldn't have to do it myself.

I imagine not simply because translating it to English at least makes it in line with the EU version and is probably a lot of work. I bet Italy doesn't see much of the NA version documents outside of the Elf and Barbarian Quest Packs.

I got a few new Hero character minis with character cards last year that were created by the Italian HeroQuest community, and the translated English cards were in the EU style. Someday I'd like to create NA versions of them (with cleaned up translations) but I'm not great at Photoshop so I'm not sure when I'll get to them.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » January 29th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Spookyhappyfun wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:
Thor-in wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:

I imagine not simply because translating it to English at least makes it in line with the EU version and is probably a lot of work. I bet Italy doesn't see much of the NA version documents outside of the Elf and Barbarian Quest Packs.

I got a few new Hero character minis with character cards last year that were created by the Italian HeroQuest community, and the translated English cards were in the EU style. Someday I'd like to create NA versions of them (with cleaned up translations) but I'm not great at Photoshop so I'm not sure when I'll get to them.

Yeah after I posted my response and j_dean responded I realized I was mistaken. Both of you are correct on the fact that just because its been translated to English doesn't make it a NA version of the game. :x :oops:

Rewards:
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Quests and Quest Packs