• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Quest Pack] [6 Quests] Evensong

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

[Quest Pack] [6 Quests] Evensong

Postby Tott » September 4th, 2013, 11:34 am

This is a quest pack i made a while back, i didn't publish it for a reason - as i cant remember that reason anymore, i may as well put it up here!
The main this about this quest pack is that it introduces a new hero, the Priest. you don't have to use him, the quests and story is perfectly playable without him. I quite liked the idea of having a healing character and wanted to rework the magic system in HQ. I haven't tested these quests (still no-one to play with) - the Vampires might be a bit too hard! anyway, enjoy and let me know how you get on!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tott

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: [Quest Pack] [6 Quests] Evensong

Postby Sjeng » September 4th, 2013, 12:11 pm

Looks nice! The priest has many spells though, does he use them all?
tip: put a card back on page 2 of the loot pdf, so you don't have to print 9 backsides for 1 remaining card ;)
And why is the printing quality so low on your cards? I think you compressed them way too much...
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Tott » September 4th, 2013, 12:28 pm

yes he uses them all, but only 4 in his hand at a time. (until he increases his mind points)
will look at the PDF's. maybe that's why i didn't post it...
Tott

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » March 25th, 2020, 11:44 am

Can't believe I overlooked this. It looks really interesting with the vampire 'blood' rules. Another quest for our busy schedule!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » March 25th, 2020, 2:08 pm

Planning has already begun. I shall use Ghouls for Fledglings and Crypt Horrors for Elders (Just ordered some on ebay). I have a couple of vampire figures already for the Lord.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Quests and Quest Packs