• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Custom character sheet (HeroQuest, DnD, etc)

Discuss the creation of new Heroes and share Heroes you've created.

Custom character sheet (HeroQuest, DnD, etc)

Postby Azure » October 22nd, 2020, 12:37 pm

Hello there fellow adventurers. My topic is related to heroes, but more precisely hero sheets, or character sheets.

I want to show you a fantabulous website that enables me to do my own character sheets for my games.
I plan to make a custom sheet for HeroQuest as well, if people want some custom HQ sheets, I'll have them ready for players.

So this fantastic website called PIXLR.COM enables you to do really cool stuff, even on the ''Playful Mode''. Yeah they also have an ''Advanced Mode'' for those who would like to explore more possibilities. You take a template, such as a white blank sheet, or black blank sheet, and you add stuff to it. The page accepts Text Boxes, and custom Fonts. I was even able to use the DIABLO Font for this one.

The drawing options are truly handy, because it lets you draw circles, rectangles of various colors, and do some artificial spray paint graphics. You can also insert images from your computer onto the work sheet and implement it as a layer to your project.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Azure

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Forum Language: British English
Hero:

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Heroes