Page 2 of 3

Re: This may be the saddest thing you've ever read.

PostPosted: Saturday February 15th, 2014 4:32am
by knightkrawler
StormbringerGT wrote:some in their 30s like me.


All of us are. Except TMU who is my illegitimate son from an awesome adventure I had in Finland back in the glorious '90s, and Ken who is old.

Sorry you two and TMU's mom and dad, I just couldn't resist.

Re: This may be the saddest thing you've ever read.

PostPosted: Saturday February 15th, 2014 5:49am
by TMU
You know, you haven't been in Finland, so your argument is invalid. Besides it was closer to 2000 than1990 ;)

Re: This may be the saddest thing you've ever read.

PostPosted: Saturday February 15th, 2014 5:58am
by Sjeng
Glad you joined us at the Inn! :D
I hope you'll be able to rebuild your collection :)

Re: This may be the saddest thing you've ever read.

PostPosted: Saturday February 15th, 2014 6:39am
by knightkrawler
TMU wrote:You know, you haven't been in Finland, so your argument is invalid.


Well, that's what I told you, in order to not make you get any suspicions.

TMU wrote:Besides it was closer to 2000 than1990 ;)


Still '90s. Unless you're like 10 or 13.

Re: This may be the saddest thing you've ever read.

PostPosted: Saturday February 15th, 2014 12:12pm
by StormbringerGT
knightkrawler wrote:
StormbringerGT wrote:some in their 30s like me.


All of us are. Except TMU who is my illegitimate son from an awesome adventure I had in Finland back in the glorious '90s, and Ken who is old.

Sorry you two and TMU's mom and dad, I just couldn't resist.


You refer to your son as TMU? :P

Sjeng wrote:Glad you joined us at the Inn! :D
I hope you'll be able to rebuild your collection :)


I'm more glad than you are; this looks like an awesome resource, so many custom adventures, never know this little inn existed! We made a ton of adventures in high school for HeroQuest, Again all lost thanks to Chicago's crappy weather...

I inquired about recasts but when converted to US dollars it is a bit out of my price range atm but he did a stellar job. Could not tell the difference in the pics.

Re: This may be the saddest thing you've ever read.

PostPosted: Saturday February 15th, 2014 12:15pm
by knightkrawler
I do. Suo mi. Moohahahaa!

Re: This may be the saddest thing you've ever read.

PostPosted: Saturday February 15th, 2014 1:06pm
by tasoe
knightkrawler wrote:I do. Suo mi.
Magnificent!

Re: This may be the saddest thing you've ever read.

PostPosted: Tuesday February 18th, 2014 12:22am
by Daedalus
Hazard!

Your basement floods, ruining your Hero
Quest game. You lose 1 Mind Point and
your crappy week is over. Return this
card to the bottom of the deck.



Wandering Mother

While you are away at school, your mother
stalks your room and tidies up! She attacks
immediately, selling your Hero Quest game
in a garage sale. Return this card to the
bottom of the deck.

Re: This may be the saddest thing you've ever read.

PostPosted: Tuesday February 18th, 2014 1:54am
by Sjeng
*Rolls on Floor Laughing* epic xD

Re: This may be the saddest thing you've ever read.

PostPosted: Tuesday February 18th, 2014 2:51am
by StormbringerGT
It's funny because it's true. Which also makes it sad because it is true! :D