• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Furniture?

A special room for Decipher's Group to gather and discuss private topics as directed by Decipher.

Re: Furniture?

Postby whitebeard » August 17th, 2015, 9:29 am

Thantos wrote:At least you get it all for the insanely low KS prices, Whitebeard :P

Indeed!

But so too, you could have done the classic KickStarter bait and switch. :lol:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dinaandrewswalker/miniature-ice-age-mammal-adventure-set/posts/992388

You know, the usual bit. My artists walked, so I hired a bunch of kindergarteners to complete the models.

Great to hear you are full time now!!
Has resigned from the forum and would delete his account if he could.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
whitebeard

Archmage
Archmage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby sajungzak » August 19th, 2015, 2:04 am

Lemmeron wrote:I am counting down for my twisted catacomb stuff. Will be soo nice to retire the cardboard open doors that are held together with sticky tape.

oh man oh man oh man, it's getting close now isn't it? I'm backer 101 and I hope that means mine is soon to be shipped, after the early birds of course... What am I looking at Eddie? One to two weeks? (Please say yes, please say yes)

Me and my 9 fingered elf have been very very patient!
this is where I've been posting my painting progress so far:
http://www.facebook.com/zachary.lewis.96

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
sajungzak

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » August 19th, 2015, 2:53 am

sajungzak wrote:
Lemmeron wrote:What am I looking at Eddie? One to two weeks? (Please say yes, please say yes)

[Reveal] Spoiler:
ELEVEN MONTHS!

[Reveal] Spoiler:
PLUS DELAYS!

:twisted:

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Lemmeron » August 19th, 2015, 7:16 pm

So cruel a Goblin :goblin:

But that sounds about right for me as I am faaaar down the backer list for that one - I am still waiting for Eddie to have the competitions where those in last place can skip to the front of the list /sigh

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Thantos » August 20th, 2015, 4:28 pm

Lol yea just got pretty much all the early backers out the door today :D A few 95% filled boxes are here waiting for a couple of remoulds (we would be dangerous if we were more organised :P)

So its onto regular backers some time next week. Got to set up another station of casting equipment (large enough tanks to cast a small horse xD) which will increase production 2 fold 8-) I know a fair few Ye Olde Inn member's boxes have gone out already, so i hope they get some good use in games of Ye Olde Inn members HQ, as all the scenery was originally intended for! :D
http://www.zealotminiatures.com
Models. Plastic Injection. Resin Casting. High Res 3D Printing . Macro 3D Scanning .

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
Thantos

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby slev » August 25th, 2015, 5:16 am

I've got a load of kickstarters due in the next coupple of months. Eagerly awaiting my dungeony goodness.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Decipher's Adventures in Miniature World