• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Dungeon Characters

Projects created by Zealot Miniatures may be discussed in this room.

Re: Dungeon Characters

Postby whitebeard » January 11th, 2017, 7:51 pm

j_dean80 wrote:These look great, sorry I am late. My only criticism is the Elf's face looks a little too manly.

Austin Powers wrote:That's a man baby!

Well, you have to admit, she is rather man-ish.

But in all seriousness, I don't see it. The orange cast pic in an earlier post with no arms (how I prefer all my women :oops: ) clearly shows the face and it looks feminine to me.

Hint: no adam's apple = chick. You will never get into trouble if you remember this. :roll:
Has resigned from the forum and would delete his account if he could.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
whitebeard

Archmage
Archmage

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Big Bene » January 12th, 2017, 7:27 am

Hm, now that you mention it...
She looks pretty female on the renders, the printout and the cast, but on the photo taken from above left (the last one and the circular inset in the first picture in Thantos' last post) she definitely looks male. Elfish male, that is, so still very slim, delilcate features, but still masculine - somewhat along the line of David Bowie as the Goblin King. Probably the effect is visibible from this angle only. Perhaps it's the little wrinkle besides her eye and mouth?
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Thantos » January 12th, 2017, 8:04 am

Spiky wrote:I really want these when released :-)

Just trying to sort the last of the TC kickstarter pledges then we can release some new minis at long last :D

whitebeard wrote:
j_dean80 wrote:These look great, sorry I am late. My only criticism is the Elf's face looks a little too manly.

Austin Powers wrote:That's a man baby!

Well, you have to admit, she is rather man-ish.

But in all seriousness, I don't see it. The orange cast pic in an earlier post with no arms (how I prefer all my women :oops: ) clearly shows the face and it looks feminine to me.

Hint: no adam's apple = chick. You will never get into trouble if you remember this. :roll:

Big Bene wrote:Hm, now that you mention it...
She looks pretty female on the renders, the printout and the cast, but on the photo taken from above left (the last one and the circular inset in the first picture in Thantos' last post) she definitely looks male. Elfish male, that is, so still very slim, delilcate features, but still masculine - somewhat along the line of David Bowie as the Goblin King. Probably the effect is visibible from this angle only. Perhaps it's the little wrinkle besides her eye and mouth?

I think it is likely that angle, compared to other minis out there (especially the GW elves) she is positively a beauty queen :P

Likely at the end of next month and this project will move along a bit :D
http://www.zealotminiatures.com
Models. Plastic Injection. Resin Casting. High Res 3D Printing . Macro 3D Scanning .

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
Thantos

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Zealot Miniatures