• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Original Icons

The studio where Inn artists gather to share their works and help others with projects needing art.

Original Icons

Postby thewysardstower » July 27th, 2020, 6:25 am

Hello, I hope to find all you Heroes and Monsters well?

Got a request, if anyone can help? I'm working on a small (hah) Hero Quest "second edition" project, that essentially updates the rules a little and adds solo/cooperative play. In short, I'm using Warhammer Quest as a template and producing tiles and cards and whatnot for Hero Quest. It started as a small project for my son, but has developed into a full blown thing I intend to share with the community when it's done.

Anyway, back to the request. I don't suppose anyone has the official icons in a large size? There are lots of design tools and packs out there with icons, but they're all very small, and I need larger sized icons for the cards and rulebook. It would help me out a LOT, as it seems to be the one thing I cannot find or reproduce myself. Heroes are the priority, then Furniture (and doors etc.), and finally Monsters if you have them.

Thank you, and stay safe.

Pete
thewysardstower

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Original Icons

Postby Anderas » July 27th, 2020, 7:23 am

Make sure to post your rules here when you're finished!

Inspiration for you: darklight memento mori is like Warhammer Quest. Maybe you find the one or the other thing inside the rulebook, especially in the settlement book. Both are available online as PDF.

Icons:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17QUhlf ... p=drivesdk

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby thewysardstower » July 27th, 2020, 8:29 am

Oh I shall, don't you worry, along with all of the component files. Thank you so much for the Icons!!

Thank you, I will indeed. Currently using a mixture of Advanced HeroQuest and Warhammer Quest for tables and the such, but I'll check out Darklight too.
thewysardstower

Hero:

Postby StratosVX » July 27th, 2020, 3:07 pm

One other things, the icons in the HeroScribe pack have a vector version and a raster version. You can blow up the vector version and convert it to a raster image without losing the resolution.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby thewysardstower » July 27th, 2020, 6:08 pm

Thanks StratosVX. The pack Andreas just sent me was all of the HeroScribe stuff at full resolution, including the base game icons. Very happy.
thewysardstower

Hero:

Return to Artist's Guild