• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

YeOldeInn Card Art in 800px

The studio where Inn artists gather to share their works and help others with projects needing art.

YeOldeInn Card Art in 800px

Postby Anderas » March 16th, 2016, 4:23 pm

Hello all,
for my custom card set i was preparing all the Card art in 800x600 pixel, in black and white.
I didn't want to have all the cards in slightly different colors, so i needed to convert them all in black and white and define the color with the photoshop function "multiply" so that they are all the same.

After i've done the work, i thought maybe you would be interested.

here, dropbox link... don't know how long i will keep it active
Download the YeOldeInn Card art in Black/White and 800x600 pixel

I would be happy if we could make it part of the official YeOldeInn Download site. I definitely don't want to share it anywhere else.
I don't allow anybody else to share it anywhere else. However, i don't reserve any rights except that i reserve that you can't reserve any rights on it.

have fun!
Anderas

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Artist's Guild