• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Greetings from Pacific Northwest

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Greetings from Pacific Northwest

Postby defttitan » May 13th, 2019, 11:21 am

Greetings!

I recently found a copy of HQ at a thrift store. The nostalgic feels took over and I snatched it up. I don't know what ever happened to my copy from the 90s, but I have fond memories of painting the figures and dungeon crawling with my sister.

The thrift copy was complete and in good shape! I can't wait to bring this to game night.

I'm even more thrilled to see that there's still an active community for this game. Cheers, and good gaming to you all.
defttitan

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Greetings from Pacific Northwest

Postby j_dean80 » May 13th, 2019, 7:55 pm

Have fun and indulge in the Inn. Lots to see and do here.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Okko » May 13th, 2019, 8:53 pm

Welcome from England. It's a great and helpful community here with lots of resources. Until I also rediscovered the game I never realised what a fan base it still has with lots of creativity producing new quests , rules etc etc
Okko

Orc
Orc

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby defttitan » May 13th, 2019, 9:33 pm

Thanks folks. It's a solid game enough to have lasted 3ish decades and still have an active collector and fan base. I remember that it's not perfect, but for the time, it was such a good introduction to role playing and table top. I look forward to digging through rule variants and fan-made quests.
defttitan

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:

Postby Spookyhappyfun » May 14th, 2019, 8:03 am

Welcome! And congrats on your find!

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby