• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Salutations - Another Greek in the Inn

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Salutations - Another Greek in the Inn

Postby Geofonos » May 7th, 2016, 2:14 pm

Goblin-King wrote:Aaaw maaan... Frozen Horror and Mage of the Mirror...

Lucky bastard!

Haha yeah, I consider myself pretty lucky for those. I got Frozen Horror, Mage of Mirror, US Game system and US Kellar recently, all in one auction for $650 US, shipping included.
I thought it was a good deal since I've since both of those sell for like $350 us each. They were complete too, apart from the legendary female barbarian figure which has some rather bad gluejob on here ankles. But I'll fix her soon enough.
Next goals are the Advanced version, the US Witch lord and maybe an English box of Wizards of Morcar (I've got the German box with German AND English components so only thing that bothers me is the box actually).
Oh, and of course the "elusive" Greek Version of Kellar's Keep.
Thank you for the comments everyone!

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Geofonos

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Lobby