• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hello!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Hello!

Postby Decipher » August 1st, 2015, 10:06 pm

I have asked Derpy to lay off the emoji talk. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am way too old to understand anything she is typing. Getting a phone text from her is a translation disaster for me.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby The Admiral » August 2nd, 2015, 1:11 pm

Derpy_Hooves wrote:@TheAdmiral, I'm sorry if I offended you any. You are certainly correct, the dwarf, and the other heros have flaws to account for.
And yes, I agree with you. HQ is an RPG and board game in my opinion.

Absolutely not, just discussion. Offence is the barbarian hacking his way through a room as the dwarf rolls two :roll1: :roll1: in a row. :barbarian: kills the last monster, :dwarf: rolls high, searches for treasure and gets the horde. "Why you little...."

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby cynthialee » August 2nd, 2015, 6:02 pm

The Admiral wrote:
Derpy_Hooves wrote:@TheAdmiral, I'm sorry if I offended you any. You are certainly correct, the dwarf, and the other heros have flaws to account for.
And yes, I agree with you. HQ is an RPG and board game in my opinion.

Absolutely not, just discussion. Offence is the barbarian hacking his way through a room as the dwarf rolls two :roll1: :roll1: in a row. :barbarian: kills the last monster, :dwarf: rolls high, searches for treasure and gets the horde. "Why you little...."

oh, my Goddess I laughed right as I was taking a drag off my smoke!
I have seen this exact scenario so many times.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
~Sun Tsu The art of War~

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
cynthialee

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Derpy_Hooves » August 6th, 2015, 3:54 pm

@Decipher, *Clicks tongue* Dang.

@TheAdmira & Cynthialee, The struggle is real.
Derpy_Hooves

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:

Darn dwarf

Postby The Admiral » August 6th, 2015, 4:37 pm

I'm off to my brother's on Monday for our annual summer gaming week. HQ will of course form a large part of the menu. It is the turn of my brother's barbarian and his motley crew this year. In the Barbarians last quest a few years ago (Frozen Horror), the dwarf died as usual and I have decided to replace him with a Trollslayer. Still a dwarf, but maybe he can break the mold and become a beloved character this time!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Derpy_Hooves » August 11th, 2015, 9:42 pm

Let's hope. ;3;
Derpy_Hooves

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:

Postby Goblin-King » August 12th, 2015, 6:36 am

The Admiral wrote:Offence is the barbarian hacking his way through a room as the dwarf rolls two :roll1: :roll1: in a row. :barbarian: kills the last monster, :dwarf: rolls high, searches for treasure and gets the horde. "Why you little...."

That's what I'm talking about! This could happen for anyone - but it ALWAYS happens for the dwarf!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby slev » August 13th, 2015, 6:54 am

Decipher wrote:I have asked Derpy to lay off the emoji talk. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am way too old to understand anything she is typing. Getting a phone text from her is a translation disaster for me.

I'm down with the kids, honnest!
:P

Yeah, no idea.

That said, when I first got online on the mid-90's, IRC abbreviations where standard. I still don't understand people not following them on the intermewebs.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Derpy_Hooves » August 28th, 2015, 10:30 pm

Goodness!!
All this busy time with volleyball and school has got me in such a scramble, I forgot about HeroQuest!
Sorry. >.<
Derpy_Hooves

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:

Postby TMU » August 29th, 2015, 4:17 pm

Now you all see that the struggle at combining school and heroquest is real! I am nlt faking it ;)
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Lobby