• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

More Published HeroQuest - The Brazilian files

Members who have translated, or would like to translate any Resources that weren't originally released in their language, or is unavailable on the Home Page may post their progress and results in this forum.

Re: More Published HeroQuest - The Brazilian files

Postby MadMickyG » Friday March 10th, 2017 6:18pm

Downloading the PDF, more for the art to be used at some point.

Spells, or items perhaps.

As for classes, limited by your imagination only. Already made an Amazon miniature well before I read this. Spear in one hand, shield in the other, wearing a helmet.
I have 2 daughters that sometimes play. Want them to have strong female classes, although one prefers barbarians, the other only plays a ranger. :P

Here is the miniature I made for the Amazon:

And the card to go with it:

Havent decided fully on Skills yet.
Check out my dabblings in writing.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhouse ... 4179561807
Feel free to let me know what you think. All comments/criticisms welcome.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
MadMickyG

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Daedalus » Friday March 24th, 2017 3:27pm

Geofonos wrote:Greetings everyone!
For starters, I would like to point out that I have made this post already in the market section, under the "Brazilian eye candy" topic. So, if any admins want to remove this post or the other, please feel free to do so and pardon me beforehand.
Also, I would like to state that this post should be done under the "Published HeroQuest" material thread, however since I am no admin, I couldn't start a new topic there. OK, enough with the prologue.

I moved this topic to the Resource Translation room since your topic might get more development from translation help here. The Japanese HQ had gotten a lot of work done here (although it still has a bit more to do.) Hopefully, more translations for the various Brazilian works can also get done to make them usable for the community.

Geofonos wrote:
Goblin-King wrote:Not much to say other than good work! |_P

edit: I can see what you mean regarding the Published Quests section. It could use another "Drago" subsection.

Thanks GK! Yeah, I think it could use another subsection for "Other Published material" maybe. I don't really know, there might be other countries with published material too...we never cease to learn new stuff in here.
Also, if anyone knows Portuguese and is willing to translate any info stated in the magazines, I would be much obliged. We all would, as far as I can understand.

I also think your idea for a new subforum room is worthy of drathe's (the administrator's) consideration, but he is currently wrapped up in a new job. He is most likely to see your idea if you post at Board index ‹ Ye Olde Inn ‹ Ye Olde Inn Rooms ‹ Forum Discussion Room.

As the Inn operates around English for a common language, the best hope of seeing a new room dedicated to material published without MB's or GW's involvement is to have as much as possible of the collection available in English. This aligns well with drathe's goal of making the Inn and its HQ resources available in all languages of the countries where HQ was released. I don't want to discourage a positive suggestion, but be prepared to wait for implementation if drathe gets to this at all--he has a to-do list with many projects already.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby yaabal » Wednesday January 10th, 2018 9:21pm

Hello everybody! long time reader (and leecher) first time poster! I took a lot from here over the years, and I now have an opportunity to contribute.
See, I'm French, and Portuguese translate pretty easily in french. Then french translate well into english.
This is not perfect word for word, but its all here, the three missing articles, from Dragao 6 and 8, and So aventuras 1.
I removed the introductions which are pretty much the same (if you need the same piece of furniture twice, just move it around, it creates surprise (???) and Make your players roleplay a bit, it's better that way...) ; Of course, someone will have to paginate this and do the maps again. So, just a start, but at least it is done.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yl23gz0my ... Dragao.rtf

Enjoy, and cheers to all.
yaabal

Postby j_dean80 » Wednesday January 10th, 2018 9:30pm

yaabal wrote:Hello everybody! long time reader (and leecher) first time poster! I took a lot from here over the years, and I now have an opportunity to contribute.
See, I'm French, and Portuguese translate pretty easily in french. Then french translate well into english.
This is not perfect word for word, but its all here, the three missing articles, from Dragao 6 and 8, and So aventuras 1.
I removed the introductions which are pretty much the same (if you need the same piece of furniture twice, just move it around, it creates surprise (???) and Make your players roleplay a bit, it's better that way...) ; Of course, someone will have to paginate this and do the maps again. So, just a start, but at least it is done.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yl23gz0my ... Dragao.rtf

Enjoy, and cheers to all.

Great first post. Thanks for the work.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby lestodante » Thursday January 11th, 2018 9:24am

I knew about this releases already, I translated all of them for the Italian HQ forum.
I think the most interesting of the four is "Attack to the Sleep-Wizard" (I also did a tile for Lengrati's room - the boss wizard).
While the "Rescue of the Princess" quest is exaggerating about the female character (she is thougher than a barbarian!!).
Last edited by lestodante on Thursday January 11th, 2018 6:17pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby yaabal » Thursday January 11th, 2018 1:42pm

totally agree here, that princess is way off charts ^^
yaabal

Postby Spookyhappyfun » Thursday January 11th, 2018 5:06pm

MadMickyG wrote:Already made an Amazon miniature well before I read this. Spear in one hand, shield in the other, wearing a helmet.
I have 2 daughters that sometimes play. Want them to have strong female classes, although one prefers barbarians, the other only plays a ranger. :P

Here is the miniature I made for the Amazon:

And the card to go with it:

That Amazon figure looks really cool! I wish there were clearer pictures of it. Did you make it yourself? If not, where did you find it? If so, would you consider making copies of it or having someone make copies?
My Quest Book Edits - In Progress
My Quest Locations - In Progress

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Kurgan » Saturday March 21st, 2020 11:00pm

Is this the last set of official quests to be translated to English?

The adventure never ends!
Kurgan

Storm Master
Storm Master

Hero:

Previous

Return to Resource Translations