• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Japanese HeroQuest: Quest Translation

Members who have translated, or would like to translate any Resources that weren't originally released in their language, or is unavailable on the Home Page may post their progress and results in this forum.

Japanese HeroQuest: Quest Translation

Postby AerynB » May 5th, 2013, 9:41 pm

Well, I'm taking a shot at translating the rest of the Quest Book. Quests 1-8 can be found here: http://oldscratch.smackwell.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1311159814/42#42 My translations won't be near as accurate since I don't read or speak Japanese. I'm going to let Google Translate do much of the work and then I'll just "translate" whatever Google spits out so it makes more sense. Hopefully someone will come along who knows the language better than I do. *crosses fingers*

So here we go.

第3章:探索 = Chapter 3: Exploring
クエスト9 精神の谷 = Quest 9: Spirits' Valley

"Parchment Text"
Original Japanese:
ゴドからリカーム大陸に渡り、精神の谷にさしかかった。
この谷は、ギニムというガーゴイルが守っている。 ギニムは人の心を乱す怪音波を発する。
知力の低い者は、通り抜けることができないことから、入々はこの谷を「精神の谷」と呼んでいる。
ギニムは伝説の秘宝のありかを示した地図を守っているらしい。
ギニムを倒し、地図を手に入れなければならない。 このクエストはMPの低い戦士には苦しい試練をなるであろう。

Translate.Google.com:
Over the Rikamu continent from Godo, was approaching the valley of spirit.
This valley, gargoyle called Ginimu is guarded. Ginimu emits a mysterious wave disturbing the hearts {or minds} of the people.
Since it is not able to pass through, those with low intelligence is called "valley spirit" this valley entry ways.
Ginimu seems to guard the map showing where to find the legendary treasure.
To defeat Ginimu, you must get a map. This quest will become a difficult ordeal to warrior with low MP.

My Best Guess:
From Godo, you travel to the Spirits Valley on the continent of Ricarm. {I referred to the map included in the rulebook for these names.}
The valley is guarded by a gargoyle known as Ginimu. Ginimu emits a mysterious wave of energy which disturbs people’s hearts and minds.
Since those with low intelligence are not able to pass through easily, this valley’s entryway is called the “Spirits' Valley.”
Ginimu seems to be guarding a map that will show you where to find the legendary treasures.
Defeat Ginimu and retrieve the map. {??? I think this what is meant.} This quest will be a difficult ordeal for the Warrior with low MP.

"Quest Notes"
Original Japanese:
〔クエストルール〕
勇者たちはSTARTと書かれた位置からスタートする。 このクエストでは、出口の階段を最初から盤上に置く。 (その部屋のドアは置いてはいけない。)
魔王はゲームを始める前に次のように告げる。
「この谷では、ギニムが発する怪音波の影響で、勇者は毎回自分の番に、MPの数だけコンバットダイスを振り、白いシールドがひとつもでない場合、BPを1ポイント失う。」
A― 宝箱には100ゴールド入っている。
B― 宝箱には100ゴールド入っている。
C― この部屋でトレジャーサーチをした勇者は、引出しに宝石を見つける。この宝石は200ゴールドの価値がある。
D― ギニムの能力はガーゴイルのモンスターカードの通り。ギニムを倒すと怪音波は止む。
E― この宝箱が開けられたら魔王は次のように告げること。
「宝箱には、古ぼけた地図と砂金が入っている。砂金は300ゴールドの価値がある。地図を見つけたのでこのクエストは終了である。階段のタイルに乗り、谷を出ること。」

Translate.Google.com:
[Quest rules]
Heroes will start from the position that says START. In this quest, I put on the board from the beginning the exit stairway. (The. The door of the room do not place)
Demon Lord tells as follows before starting the game.
"In this valley, under the influence of mysterious waves Ginimu emitted, in your turn, the number of MP only swing combat dice, if the white shield does not appear in the memory, the hero one point. Loss of BP every time"
A-Contains 100 gold in the treasure chest.
B-Contains 100 gold in the treasure chest.
C-Hero was the Treasure Search this room, find the gems in a drawer. Is worth 200 gold this gem.
D-Ability of Ginimu is as monster card Gargoyle. Mysterious waves stop when you kill the Ginimu.
E-Demon king telling as follows this treasure chest when opened.
"The treasure chest, gold dust and map timeworn on. Is worth 300 gold gold dust. This quest is the end and I found the map. That you take the tile of the stairs, leaving the valley."

My Best Guess:
[Quest Rules]
Heroes begin the quest at the position labeled START. Put the exit stairway on the board at the beginning of the quest. (Do not place the door to the room.)
The Demon Lord reads the following before starting the game:
“In this valley, under the influence of the mysterious energy waves emitted by Ginimu, each Hero must roll combat dice equal to his MP at the start of his turn. If no White Shields are rolled, the Hero loses 1BP.”
A – The treasure chest contains 100 gold coins.
B – The treasure chest contains 100 gold coins.
C – The first Hero to search for treasure in this room finds a gem in the alchemist’s bench. It is worth 200 gold coins.
D – Ginimu’s stats are the same as a Gargoyle. The mysterious energy waves stop when Ginimu is killed.
E – The Demon Lord reads the following when the treasure chest is opened:
“Inside the treasure chest is some gold dust on top of a timeworn map. The gold dust is worth 300 gold coins. Now that you’ve found the map, the quest is over. You may leave the valley by exiting via the stairway tile.”

"Conclusion"
Original Japanese:
〔エンド・オブ・クエスト〕
手に入れた地図には5ケ所にガーゴイルの爪でつけた傷があった。
5つの傷はニーフ島、ゴド、ブラックマウンテン、スターレイク、フィーン島につけられている。
この傷は比較的新しいものだ。
これらの場所に伝説の秘宝があるに違いない。
勇者たちは、ブラックマウンテンへと向かった。
→クエスト10に続く

Translate.Google.com:
[End of Quest]
There was a scratch that you gave in the nail of gargoyle to five places on the map you got.
The Five Wounds are are marked Neef Island, Godo, Black Mountain, Star Lake, on Fin Island.
This scratch is something relatively new.
There must be legendary treasure in these places.
Heroes headed to the Black Mountain.
→ I followed Quest 10

My Best Guess:
[End of Quest]
On the map, there are five scratchmarks made by the claw of a gargoyle. {???}
The 5 scratches are marked near Neef Island, Godo, Black Mountain, and Feen Island. {I referred to the map included in the rulebook for these names.}
These scratches are relatively new.
This must be where the legendary treasures are.
The Heroes head to Black Mountain next.
→ Go to Quest 10

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Princess
AerynB
Resident Editor

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Japanese HeroQuest: Quest Translation

Postby AerynB » May 6th, 2013, 9:56 am

Here's a translation attempt for Quest 10.

クエスト10 炎の魔法使い = Quest 10: The Fire Mage

"Parchment Text"
Original Japanese:
精神の谷で手に入れた地図をたよりにブラックマウンテンにやっこ来た
地図によれば、ここには伝説の秘宝があるはずだ。
この山のダンジョンを守っているのはバラーという炎の魔法使いである。
バラーはグリンデッドが最も信頼する部下で、「火の魔法」を使う。
ダンジョン内のモンスターをすべて倒し、伝説の秘宝を探すこと。

Translate.Google.com:
I came to come to Black Mountain doing to rely on map you got in the valley of the spirit
According to the map, there should be legendary treasure here.
It is a Wizard of fire of guarding the dungeon of this mountain that Borough.
Borough In subordinate Glynn dead most trusted, I use the "magic of fire".
That to defeat all monsters in dungeon, to search for the legendary treasure.

My Best Guess:
You come to Black Mountain, relying on the map you obtained in the Spirits’ Valley
According to the map, a legendary treasure should be here.
Balur the Fire Mage is guarding this mountain dungeon.
Balur is Grimdead’s most trusted subordinate and uses “fire magic.”
Defeat all the monsters in the dungeon and search for the legendary treasure. {??? I think.}

"Quest Notes"
Original Japanese:
〔クエストルール〕
バラーは「火の魔法」を使う。バラーは同じ魔法を何度でも使える。
このクエストでは、魔法使いは「火の魔法」以外の魔法を使い、エルフは魔法を使えない。
A― これは、魔法の宝箱である。この宝箱を開けた勇者は、BPが最大まで回復する。
B― この部屋でトレジャーサーチをすると、本棚にヒールポーションを見つける。これを見つけた勇者は、装備カードの中からヒールポーションを1枚とる。カードがない場合、代わりに100ゴールドもらう。
C― バラーは王座の前から動いてはいけない。バラーの能力は次のとおり。
移動力―6マス、攻撃力―コンバットダイス4個、防御力―コンバットダイス4個、BP―2、MP―6
バラーに「フレイムアックス」はきかない。 バラーには邪神のコマを使うこと。
勇者がバラーを倒したら、魔王は、バラーのコマをゲーム盤上から取り除き、階段のタイルをXの位置に移動し、すべてのモンスターや家具などを配置する。そして、勇者に次のように告げる。
「倒れる瞬間、バラーが呪文を叫ぶと、ガラガラと音をたて床が崩れた。 崩れた床の下には、階段があり、そこから3匹のゴブリンが現れ、バラーを連れ去った。 すべてのモンスターを倒せばクエスト終了である。 勇者はすべてのモンスターを倒したら、中央の部屋の階段から、地下2階へ下りること。」

Translate.Google.com:
[Quest rules]
Borough to use the "magic of fire". Borough can use again and again the same magic.
In this quest, The Wizard uses magic other than "magic fire", elf can not use magic.
A-This is a treasure chest of magic. The hero that opened this treasure chest, BP to recover up to the maximum.
B-When you Treasure search the in this room, find a heal potion in bookshelf. Hero found this, take one piece of the heal potion from the Equip Card. If you do not have a card, I get 100 gold instead.
C-Borough should not be moved from the front of the throne. Ability of the Borough are as follows.
moving force -6 square, attack power - Four combat dice, defense - four combat dice, BP-2, MP-6
do not work the "Flame Axe" in the Borough. And that you use the piece of the Evil God in the Borough.
When the hero defeat the Borough, is removed from the panel board game a piece of Borough, Move to position of the X tile stairs, demon king, to place the furniture and all monsters. And I tell the following in the hero.
"Moment to fall, Borough shouted the spell, the floor collapsed to make a sound and rattle. At the bottom of the floor collapsed, there is a staircase, Goblin of three animals appeared from there, I was Tsuresa~tsu the Borough. It is a quest end Defeat all the monsters. Hero that if you defeat the monster of all, the stairs of the central room, go down to the second floor underground."

My Best Guess:
[Quest Rules]
Balur uses the Fire Spells, and may cast the same spells over and over again.
In this quest, the Wizard uses all the other spell cards except the Fire Spells. The Elf may not use spell cards.
A – This is a magic treasure chest. The Hero who opens it recovers up to his maximum BP.
B – When you search for treasure in this room, a Potion of Healing is found in the bookshelf. The Hero who finds this takes 1 Potion of Healing card from the Equipment Card deck. If there are no Potion of Healing cards remaining, obtain 100 gold instead.
C – Balur should not be moved from the front of the throne. Balur’s stats are as follows:
Movement – 6, Attack – 4, Defense – 4, BP – 2, MP – 6
The “Flame Axe” will not work against Balur. Use the Chaos Warlock figure for Balur.
When the Heroes defeat Balur, the Demon Lord should remove his piece from the gameboard and move the stairway tile to where the X’s are on the map. Then read the following to the Heroes: {??? I don’t understand the part about furniture and monsters.}
“The instant he fell, Balur shouted a spell, collapsing the floor with a rattling sound. At the bottom of the collapsed floor is a staircase. 3 Goblin monsters appear guarding Balur’s treasure. {???} Defeat all the monsters to complete the quest. If the Heroes defeat all the monsters, they may take the stairs in the central room down to the underground second floor.”

"Conclusion"
Original Japanese:
〔エンド・オブ・クエスト〕
勇者たちは、休息をとらずにそのまま地下2階へ向かうことにした。
現在のBPに2ポイントを追加し、魔法、装備などそのままで、クエスト11に挑戦すること。
→クエスト11に続く

Translate.Google.com:
[End of Quest]
Heroes is, decided to head to the second floor underground as it is without taking a rest.
Add two points to the current BP, magic, equipment, etc. as it is, it is possible to challenge the Quest 11.
→ I followed Quest 11

My Best Guess:
[End of Quest]
The Heroes decide to head down to the underground second floor without taking a rest.
You may attempt Quest 11 as you are equipped (magic, equipment, etc.), but add 2 points to everyone’s current BP.
→ Proceed to Quest 11

A Note: I'm starting to get the impression that BP is not restored to the maximum between quests. I'm sure it was mentioned in the rulebook, but maybe I just overlooked it as a typo or something. How very odd.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Princess
AerynB
Resident Editor

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Usergroups:

Postby knightkrawler » May 6th, 2013, 10:25 am

OOOOOOH... go on!
Doesn't read that bad.
I think I'm gonna be able to work these into German...
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:

Postby AerynB » May 6th, 2013, 10:32 am

Great!
I'll get back to work on this tonight after work. :P

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Princess
AerynB
Resident Editor

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Usergroups:

Postby AerynB » May 7th, 2013, 12:57 am

3 Down. 3 To Go. :D
Here's Quest 11 (or Part 2 of Balur's Quest).

クエスト11 バラーの抵抗 = Quest 11: Balur's Resistance

"Parchment Text"
Original Japanese:
ブラックマウンテンのダンジョンには、さらに地下がある。
勇者たちは、傷ついた体をいやす間もなく、地下2階へと向かった。
このクエストの目的は、ダンジョン内のすべてのモンスターを倒すことと、伝説の秘宝を手に入れることである。

Translate.Google.com:
The dungeon of Black Mountain, there is a further basement.
Shortly after Ease of stomach body injured, Heroes headed to the second floor basement.
And able to defeat all the monsters in the dungeon, The purpose of this quest is to get the legendary treasure.

My Best Guess:
Beneath the dungeon of Black Mountain, there is a hidden basement.
Shortly after healing their wounds, the Heroes head down to the second floor basement.
The purpose of this quest is to defeat all the monsters and obtain the legendary treasure.

"Quest Notes"
Original Japanese:
〔クエストルール〕
勇者たちは、クエスト10をクリアしたときの状態で、このクエストに挑戦する。
ただし、BPだけは2ポイント回復する。
魔法はクエスト10で使わずに残っているものしか使えない。
装備も整えることはできない。
レベルアップにも挑戦できない。
A― これらの部屋でトレジャーサーチをすると、ヒールポーションが床に転がっているのを見つける。これを見つけた勇者は、装備カードの中からヒールポーションを1枚とる。
カードがない場合、その場でBPを2ポイント回復するか、100ゴールドもらうか選べる。
B― バラーもまた傷ついている。バラーの能力は次のとおり。
移動力―4マス、攻撃力―コンバットダイス3個、防御力―コンバットダイス2個、BP―1、MP―4
バラーは「火の魔法」を使う。バラーは同じ魔法を何度でも使える。
バラーに「フレイムアックス」はきかない。
バラーには邪神のコマを使うこと。
勇者がバラーを倒したら、魔王は次のように告げること。
「ついにバラーを倒した。バラーの手に握られている杖は、伝説の秘宝『リコールの杖』である。
この杖は魔法使いが持つ。ただし、このクエストが終わるまで装備できない。
バラーを倒した勇者は、500ゴールドを手に入れる。ダンジョン内のすべてのモンスターを倒せばこのクエストは終了である。」

Translate.Google.com:
[Quest rules]
With the state it was in when you cleared quest 10, Heroes will challenge to this quest.
However, only BP by two points recover.
You can only use the one that is left without at Quest 10 magic.
It is not possible to adjust is equipped.
Can not be challenged to level up.
A-When you search in the Treasure room of these, you will find Heal potion is of lying around on the floor. Hero found this, take one piece of the Heal potion from the Equip Card.
If you do not have a card, you can choose to either 2 point recover BP on the spot, you get 100 gold.
B-I have been hurt also Borough. Ability of the Borough are as follows.
moving force -4 square, attack power - Three combat dice, defense - two combat dice, BP-1, MP-4
Borough to use the "magic of fire". Borough can use again and again the same magic.
do not work the "Flame Axe" in the Borough.
And that you use the piece of the Evil God in the Borough.
When the Hero defeat the Borough, demon king telling as follows.
"I defeated the Borough finally. Wand that is in the hands of the Borough is the 'rod of recall' legendary treasure.
The Wizard has this Wand. However, it is not possible to equip until the end this quest.
Hero who defeated the Borough is to get 500 gold. This quest is the end Defeat all the monsters in the dungeon."

My Best Guess:
[Quest Rules]
Heroes should attempt this quest with the same stats from when they completed Quest 10.
However, you may recover 2 BP.
You may only use magic spell cards that are leftover from Quest 10.
You may not adjust equipment. {Not sure if this means you can trade between the Heroes but can’t buy new equipment; or if it means you can switch out one weapon for another, but you can’t trade or buy; or if it very strictly means “no changing equipment whatsoever.”}
You may not attempt to level up either.
A – When you search for treasure in these rooms, a Potion of Healing is found lying on the floor. The Hero who finds it takes 1 Potion of Healing card from the Equipment Card deck.
If there are no Potion of Healing cards remaining, you can either recover 2BP immediately or obtain 100 gold.
B – Balur is wounded. His stats are as follows:
Movement – 4, Attack – 3, Defense – 2, BP – 1, MP – 4
Balur uses the Fire Spells, and may cast the same spells over and over again.
The “Flame Axe” will not work against Balur.
Use the Chaos Warlock figure for Balur.
When the Heroes defeat Balur, the Demon Lord reads the following:
“Finally, you have defeated Balur. The wand in Balur’s hands is the legendary treasure, the ‘Wand of Recall.’
It can only be used by the Wizard; however, it is not possible to equip it until after the quest.
The Hero who defeated Balur is rewarded with 500 gold. Defeat all the monsters in the dungeon to end the quest.”

"Conclusion"
Original Japanese:
〔エンド・オブ・クエスト〕
伝説の秘宝は、残り2つである。勇者たちは、スターレイクに向かった。
→クエスト12に続く

Translate.Google.com:
[End of Quest]
Treasures of legend, is the remaining two. Heroes headed to Star Lake.
→ I followed Quest 12

My Best Guess:
[End of Quest]
There are two legendary treasures remaining. The Heroes head for Star Lake.
Proceed to Quest 12

I'll proceed to Quest 12 tomorrow. *yawn*

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Princess
AerynB
Resident Editor

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Usergroups:

Postby AerynB » May 8th, 2013, 12:27 am

Quest 12 is a very straightforward quest, pretty easy to translate. In fact, it's extremely similar to our western Quest 10: Castle of Mystery. Enjoy! :D

クエスト12 スターレイクの謎 = Quest 12: Mystery of Star Lake

"Parchment Text"
Original Japanese:
勇者たちはスターレイクにやってきた。
湖のほとりに、地下に通じる階段を見つけた。
階段の入口には、「入るな危険」と書かれている。 {possible typo; maybe な should be after危険 instead of before it}
ダンジョンの秘密はクエストが始まればすぐにわかるだろう。
伝説の秘宝を手に入れ、無事に戻ってくるのがこのクエストの目的である。

Translate.Google.com:
Heroes came to Star Lake.
On the banks of the lake, I found the stairs leading to the basement.
At the entrance to the stairs, it is written as "dangerous Na enter".
It will be appreciated quickly Quest Once that begins the secret dungeon.
The purpose of this quest to get the legendary treasure, and come back safely.

My Best Guess:
The Heroes arrive at Star Lake.
On the banks of the lake, the Heroes find stairs leading to an underground basement.
{Translated like this after character switch: At the entrance to the stairs, it is written as "dangerous to enter."} Or better as: “Dangerous to enter” is written above the entrance stairs.
Once the quest begins, the secrets of the dungeon will quickly become apparent.
The purpose of this quest is to obtain the legendary treasure and return safely.

"Quest Notes"
Original Japanese:
〔クエストルール〕
魔王はゲームを行なう前に、勇者に次のように告げる。
「このダンジョンでは、ドアから部屋の外に出るたびに、どこかにワープする。一回の移動につき、一度しか部屋を出ることはできない。」
勇者は部屋を出たら、サイコロを2個振る。
魔王は、その数の合計が書かれた部屋の入口へ勇者のコマを移動する。
場所がふさがっているときは、近くの空いているマスへ移動する。
A― 宝箱には200ゴールド入っている。
B― 宝箱には300ゴールド入っている。
C― この部屋でトレジャーサーチした勇者は、引出しに宝石を見つける。この宝石は500ゴールドの価値がある。
D― この部屋でトレジャーサーチした勇者は、武器棚に伝説の秘宝「シルバーブレード」を発見する。
「シルバーブレード」は戦士が持つ。ただし、このクエストが終わるまで装備できない。

Translate.Google.com:
[Quest rules]
Before making the game, Demon Lord tells the following in the hero.
"In this dungeon, every time you walk out of the room from the door, to warp somewhere. for each movement of one times, and You can not leave the room more than once."
When you leave the room, the hero shake two dice.
Demon king, to move the piece of the hero to the entrance of the room in which the sum of the number is written.
If the location is occupied, I want to move to square vacant nearby.
A- Containing 200 gold in the treasure chest.
B-Containing 300 gold in the treasure chest.
C-hero you Treasure Search in this room, find the gems in a drawer. Is worth 500 gold this gem.
D-hero you Treasure Search in this room, to discover treasure of the legendary "Silver Blade" weapons shelf.
Warriors have the "silver blade".
However, it is not possible to equip this quest until the end.

My Best Guess:
[Quest Rules]
Before starting the game, the Demon Lord reads the following to the Heroes:
“In this dungeon, every time you walk out of a room through the door, you will warp somewhere else. For each movement, you may only leave a room once.”
When a Hero leaves a room, he rolls 2 dice.
The Demon Lord then moves the Hero’s piece to the entrance of the room with the same number as the sum on the dice.
If the location is already occupied, move the piece to a nearby vacant square.
A – The treasure chest contains 200 gold coins.
B – The treasure chest contains 300 gold coins.
C – The first Hero to search for treasure in this room finds a gem in the alchemist’s bench. It is worth 500 gold coins.
D – The first Hero to search for treasure in this room discovers the “Silver Blade” legendary treasure on the weapons rack.
It can only be used by the Barbarian; however, it is not possible to equip it until after the quest.

"Conclusion"
Original Japanese:
〔エンド・オブ・クエスト〕
邪神を倒すためには、残るひとつの伝説の秘宝「フリーズボウ」を手に入れなければならない。
勇者たちはフィーン島へと向かった。
→クエスト13に続く

Translate.Google.com:
[End of Quest]
In order to defeat the false god, you must get the legendary treasure of one to remain a "freeze Bow".
Heroes went to Fin Island.
→ I followed Quest 13

My Best Guess:
[End of Quest]
In order to defeat the false god, you must obtain the one remaining legendary treasure, the “Freeze Bow.”
The Heroes head for Feen Island.
→ Proceed to Quest 13.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Princess
AerynB
Resident Editor

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Usergroups:

Postby Patroclus » May 8th, 2013, 7:57 am

Wow… Very good translation… It is as close to the original as possible!
In June, when I’ll have enough free time, I’ll make the pdf ready to print as booklet from your translation. |_P

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby AerynB » May 8th, 2013, 8:42 am

Patroclus wrote:Wow… Very good translation… It is as close to the original as possible!
In June, when I’ll have enough free time, I’ll make the pdf ready to print as booklet from your translation. |_P

Thank you. :D
I'll point out again that I'd like someone who actually knows Japanese to check over my work before it gets an "official" look. But I guess if no one turns up before June, then you can go ahead and make the booklet. Just add my disclaimer that I don't actually know Japanese. ;) Thanks.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Princess
AerynB
Resident Editor

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » May 8th, 2013, 10:28 am

Patroclus wrote:Wow… Very good translation… It is as close to the original as possible!

In the European format please ;)

oh and we still need a good book cover for this one!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » May 8th, 2013, 11:07 am

A manga stylization of the original cover, perhaps?
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Next

Return to Resource Translations