• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Casting plastics and taking names.

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby Stairwell » August 28th, 2017, 1:18 am

Finally managed to pick up a copy of Ogre Horde again after my last copy was sacrificed to the ex-step dad 10 years ago. Ogre chief weapon is broken/missing though, any one still re casting ogre arms? I remember they used to be on eBay but I can't seem to find any recasts on there any more... If not I'll just glue some random Warhammer weapon to his mace shaft lol
Stairwell

Orc
Orc

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby mondor » October 16th, 2017, 7:01 pm

Hi guys! If you want I recas more miniatures models.... |_P (I like this Emoticon my friends!! )
mondor

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby sajungzak » October 16th, 2017, 9:15 pm

Cheers! |_P

I like this one: :ugeek:
He looks kinda like me. :)
Only, he needs a hipster hat. :lol:
this is where I've been posting my painting progress so far:
http://www.facebook.com/zachary.lewis.96

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
sajungzak

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Jonny 5 » November 11th, 2017, 2:46 pm

I'd be interested in some recast models for some of the expansions - will pm you mondor. Cheers
Jonny 5

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: British English
Hero:

Postby Kooks » December 31st, 2017, 5:27 am

I am also interested. Do you also recast minis from the hazard pack i.e. Skaven, Rat Ogre, Troll or White Seer?
Kooks

Forum Language: Deutsch

Postby Spookyhappyfun » May 11th, 2018, 1:22 pm

I wanted to share my excitement. I just put in my order with Mondor! It's a very large order and he's a busy man, so I imagine it'll be some time before he finishes and I get them, but I finally pulled the trigger and got things started. I'm looking forward to finally having expansion minis to go with all of my originals and other minis that I've collected over the past year! I promise a picture when I get them all.

This will give me time to buy some extra bases from Thantos and get to working on some of the BattleMaster and other minis that I've collected. Let's see how big my miniature family can get before all the expansion brothers and sisters arrive.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby picollogoku » July 20th, 2018, 12:52 pm

Hello just joining the boards today and would be interested in purchasing expansion packs reproductions not sure of who to approach and any suggestions would be helpful looking for figures cards and tiles I can print out the books etcetera
picollogoku

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member
n[/champion]

Postby Anderas » July 20th, 2018, 3:13 pm

Welcome!

I think Billdask isn't active anymore but you can find the models in the thingyverse apparently. Whiteheads posted something along those lines some days ago somewhere in the forums.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby picollogoku » July 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm

Cool ty. Have you purchased any of the tiles. Any suggestions
picollogoku

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member
n[/champion]

Postby Daedalus » July 22nd, 2018, 2:57 am

picollogoku wrote:Hello just joining the boards today and would be interested in purchasing expansion packs reproductions not sure of who to approach and any suggestions would be helpful looking for figures cards and tiles I can print out the books etcetera

Which one is it ?

. . . looking for figures, cards, and tiles. I can print out the books, etcetera.
or
    . . . looking for figures, cards and tiles I can print out, the books, etcetera.
In any case, printed materials can be found from the Homepage (be sure to choose your country.) Hit the button of the Game System or expansion you are looking for and scroll down.

The last information about recasts can use found on the previous page of this topic:
sajungzak wrote:Check out https://www.facebook.com/Mondojose
He can help you.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market