• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

"The Complete Heroquest Collection" Auctions

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

"The Complete Heroquest Collection" Auctions

Postby falconNL » January 14th, 2022, 8:52 am

Hi Everybody,

A while back I made some people happy with group buy of so called "The Complete Heroquest Collection" by the lovely Hendar. I'm putting up two of these books for auction for different reasons:

Book 2/20-
This book is up for auction as form to give back to this lovely community. These books where a limited edition of 20 pieces, and this is number 2#.

This is your change to get one of last one of these books, and do something great!
ALL OF THE PROFIT will go to the Ye Olde Inn. So that it can do what it does best, being the best damn platform for all of us and hopefully future generations. The bidding starts and €1,-
https://www.ebay.nl/itm/403410264934

Book 4/20-
This is my personal book, that I have to sadly sell my own problems thanks to Covid. It's almost brand new, with no signs of damaged only slight uses.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/403410273714

If you have any question about the books, please let me know.

Thank you for your time.
falconNL

Zombie
Zombie

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Ye Olde Market