• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Kellar's Keep For Sale (Complete, Unused, Unpunched)

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Kellar's Keep For Sale (Complete, Unused, Unpunched)

Postby sisyphus8675 » June 13th, 2020, 6:34 pm

Hey all,

I'm brand new to the forum, and so I apologize if this post is in the wrong location.

I recently came across a completely unused copy of Kellar's Keep and was wondering if anyone was interested in buying it. While creating the listing on eBay, it told me that similar listings normally sell for around $140. Given that, I started the listing at $125.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293612562260

If you have any questions about the game or would like additional pictures, please let me know! :-)
sisyphus8675

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Ye Olde Market