• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Fantasy Series I and Altar Quest Kickstarter

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Fantasy Series I and Altar Quest Kickstarter

Postby ced1106 » May 2nd, 2020, 1:13 am

Somebody double-check, but it looks like Blacklist Game's Fantasy Series I KS will soon have enough miniatures so you have all the base game HeroQuest miniatures in one purchase. Over 180 miniatures for $65 plus shipping.

EDIT: Terrain's not included, although the doors and scenery pack have good overlap. Reaper Bones sells a torture rack.

The KS is also an opportunity to pick up Altar Quest. $109 for 211 miniatures. Terrain and doors seem to overlap with HQ. Reaper Bones has a torture rack.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bl ... -series-1/
ced1106

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Fantasy Series I and Altar Quest Kickstarter

Postby Stig » May 2nd, 2020, 2:08 am

Oh wow - that looks really good. Scroll down for the doors and furniture! They're definitely HQ inspired.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Stig

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Fantasy Series I and Altar Quest Kickstarter

Postby BigDaddio » May 2nd, 2020, 10:29 am

Yeah, I think I will back this. I've been watching it, and previously backed Altar Quest all-in. These miniatures aren't really the style I'm going for on my custom HQ set but it's such a great deal. Plus I'm sure there will eventually be AQ cards for most of them, on top of the 15 cards the set comes with.
BigDaddio

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Return to Ye Olde Market