• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Another old/new player looking for Elf card

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Another old/new player looking for Elf card

Postby fijigus » August 7th, 2018, 2:57 pm

[This post was copied from a topic found at the Ye Olde Lobby on 8/8/18. -edit]

If anyone has a lead on the elf character card from the original US set, somehow mine is missing and a printed copy just isn't the same. edit: looks like I have all the other pieces. Willing to pay a few bucks to get an original elf card (and maybe a extrafew doors if someone has spare parts), ebay seems to be full of miscut reprints pretending they are legit. And willing to move this part of the post to the correct thread if anyone wants to comment with the correct thread.

Cheers!
Erik
Last edited by Daedalus on August 8th, 2018, 8:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Copied from the end of another post
like many here, digging HQ back out of the closet after Dominion, munchkin, drinking quest, and now Gloomhaven have sucked me back into the gaming world. As it's my set I have found myself voted all time Zargon :blackshield: |_P
fijigus

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Another old/new player looking for Elf card

Postby fijigus » August 9th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Thanks!

also second edit, got a message someone is sending me an elf card so this worked out great. but of course now double checking everything I realize I am missing one orc with a cleaver. probably in the same lost place my elf card went. I'll be on the hunt for a cleaver orc too.
like many here, digging HQ back out of the closet after Dominion, munchkin, drinking quest, and now Gloomhaven have sucked me back into the gaming world. As it's my set I have found myself voted all time Zargon :blackshield: |_P
fijigus

Goblin
Goblin

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Another old/new player looking for Elf card

Postby aaronAGN » August 10th, 2018, 9:08 pm

fijigus wrote:Thanks!

also second edit, got a message someone is sending me an elf card so this worked out great. but of course now double checking everything I realize I am missing one orc with a cleaver. probably in the same lost place my elf card went. I'll be on the hunt for a cleaver orc too.

I think I've got some of that type.
PM me?
aaronAGN

Storm Master
Storm Master

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Market