• Advertisement
HeroGM Advanced Soundboard

Dive into the dimension of dynamic sound with Hero GM!
Free version available! Save 10% on full version with offer code "yeoldeinn"

My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Postby Decipher » Sunday August 13th, 2017 7:22pm

DarakuTenshi wrote:No, thank you for stepping out in faith to pay for a bundle of these and for keeping the price reasonable.

Thanks. Just trying to keep the dream alive man! :D

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby RndmPyxlz » Monday August 14th, 2017 12:03am

I found a complete excellent condition game at a local con on Saturday so I now have my own set and the original dice were still in the sealed bag. I got a set of these from Decipher the day of the con so I wouldn't have to break open the sealed originals. We broke in the game after the con using these dice and I can vouch for them... just like playing with the originals I've rolled with in the past, my Barbarian can only roll skulls when he's defending :lol: Thanks Decipher, they're awesome!!
RndmPyxlz

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:

Postby Decipher » Monday August 14th, 2017 12:32pm

RndmPyxlz wrote:I found a complete excellent condition game at a local con on Saturday so I now have my own set and the original dice were still in the sealed bag. I got a set of these from Decipher the day of the con so I wouldn't have to break open the sealed originals. We broke in the game after the con using these dice and I can vouch for them... just like playing with the originals I've rolled with in the past, my Barbarian can only roll skulls when he's defending :lol: Thanks Decipher, they're awesome!!

You are so playing the Wizard this Saturday! Glad you like them bro... |_P You gotta get an avatar!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Anderas » Tuesday August 15th, 2017 8:00am

Ok Europe guys,
Who will combine their orders with mine for saving some shipping cost?

I take 20 white dice if I find some people teaming up with me. Anyone?

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » Tuesday August 15th, 2017 1:33pm

If you guys can go in together on the shipping, I will do $8.00 USD per set of 8 dice instead of $10.00 USD. I'll mix and match too, if you guys only want the combat dice and no movement dice, I can do that. Whatever type of order the European guys can come up with, I'll fill it. A dollar a piece for these dice is as low as I can go. Let me know in a pm on here though, don't go through eBay.

I hope you guys can work out something, I want these dice to be available to you too.

Rewards:
Decipher

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby sajungzak » Tuesday August 15th, 2017 4:22pm

My new dice were waiting for me when I got back from vacation. Very nice. Without a side by side comparison I would have thought they are original. With a side by side comparison the most glaring difference is that my old ones are dingy and worn. Other than that you have to look real close to notice slight variations in the icons and they might be a few microns smaller. Very satisfied!
this is where I've been posting my painting progress so far:
http://www.facebook.com/zachary.lewis.96

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
sajungzak

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Sparkymark » Saturday August 19th, 2017 5:59am

My new dice have arrived safley in England :D
IMG_2740.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Sparkymark

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » Saturday August 19th, 2017 6:40am

I just checked, from my place the shipping would cost €5,50.

So if i find one to team up, the total shipping would be 27,50 -> 13,25€ per person
If i find two to team up, total shipping would be 33€ -> 11€ per person
if i find three to team up, total shipping would be 38,50€ -> 9,60 € per person

alternatively, if someone from a cheap postage country joins in, he could do the shipping, lowering the cost. (Germany, looking at you!)

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby aaronAGN » Thursday August 24th, 2017 10:17am

Anderas wrote:I just checked, from my place the shipping would cost €5,50.

So if i find one to team up, the total shipping would be 27,50 -> 13,25€ per person
If i find two to team up, total shipping would be 33€ -> 11€ per person
if i find three to team up, total shipping would be 38,50€ -> 9,60 € per person

alternatively, if someone from a cheap postage country joins in, he could do the shipping, lowering the cost. (Germany, looking at you!)

Any more info?
Planning to buy? Soon?
Anyone joined in yet?
aaronAGN

Storm Master
Storm Master

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » Thursday August 24th, 2017 2:20pm

Yes. Planning to buy. Soon. Do you want to join? You would be the first.

Rewards:
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market