• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Suomi/Finnish

We would like to have a version of Ye Olde Inn available in every language that HeroQuest was released in for fans of each language to enjoy. If you wish to assist us in this grand endeavour, respond in the appropriate section of this forum.

Re: Suomi/Finnish

Postby Einari » April 5th, 2020, 3:27 am

Bump!
Another Finnish HQ fan here looking for Finnish translations. These could be one way to keep my children interested in reading more :)
Einari

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby lestodante » April 5th, 2020, 4:44 am

The admin is not very active recently... :cry: :cry:
You can try to contact Daedalus and he will eventually contact the admin.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Einari » March 10th, 2021, 5:34 pm

bump!
could we get some action in here ? :)
Einari

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:

Postby Kemmokuja » March 12th, 2021, 2:57 am

Einari wrote:bump!
could we get some action in here ? :)

we are plannig to make translation of wizards-of-morcar whit my daughter. Maybe mage-of-the-mirror and frozen-horror too later.
There are lots of work if we translate all cards and other stuff so this will take time. We are plannig to order whole card set after translation where will be all cards in finnish. If there is someone who is intrtested to join this projekt just let me know.
I can try to do some translations of the website if there is some admin to publish it!?!?
Kemmokuja

Forum Language: Suomi
Hero:

Postby duracelbunny » March 17th, 2021, 2:37 am

So no word from drathe? Kemmokuja, I was planning to just (self) print those finnish cards and books when we get them ready, but factory printing sounds good also :)
duracelbunny

Hero:

Postby Einari » March 17th, 2021, 4:52 am

I started fooling around in photo editor and tried to edit WOM-cards in finnish.
ATOH I have already printed, and I was about to do same for other as well, but you got me interested, if the prices don't run too high :)

Also it would be nice to have KK and ROTWL finnish quest books on site, or pm ;)
Edit. Thread has been read nearly 14k times, so there definitely is some interest in this topic.
Einari

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:

Postby Kemmokuja » March 17th, 2021, 9:15 am

I have KK and ROTWL books scanned and i can share those. I also can share in website if some admin can do the publish. drathe isnt avtive but does anyone know is there some other who is capeable to publish on the website?
Einari I send PM for those books. If you have some translated cards allready can you share those whit me so I don`t have to do those again?
duracelbunny I have KK, ROTWL and ATOH in finnish if those are any help. WOM are under of construction :)
Kemmokuja

Forum Language: Suomi
Hero:

Postby Einari » March 17th, 2021, 1:15 pm

sure thing, i can share when i get something done, i guess i'll have to order that new mouse finally, because this one is making doubleclicks all the time and it is getting on my nerves doing anything other than gaming :zombie:
Einari

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:

Postby duracelbunny » March 22nd, 2021, 10:54 am

I have pretty much everything related to Heroquest, every finnish printed things (KK+RotWL) and everything as British versions (KK+RotWL+AtOH+WoM) and UK versions (KK+RotWL+MotM+tFH), just let me know if you want get something scanned. :) I do know everything should be found already under english and US sections here.

+ White Dwarf etc magazines related to HQ/AHQ/SC), all the 300 puzzles HQ/SC, plus some extra HQ/SC stuff :D
duracelbunny

Hero:

Postby Einari » March 22nd, 2021, 5:21 pm

If you happen to have empty pages of WoM quest book with those watermarks, it would be nice I guess :fimir:

duracelbunny you have good looking collection by the way |_P
Einari

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:

PreviousNext

Return to Homepage Translations