• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

White Dwarf Quest Book

Have a HeroQuest related project and need community assistance? Create a thread about your project here and the type of aid you require. Other community members searching this room may be able to assist, or join you on your adventure.

White Dwarf Quest Book

Postby andrian749 » December 8th, 2023, 2:55 pm

Hello everyone, this is my first post.

My project is to print a hardcover A4 size/format book that will include all the quests from White Dwarf magazine issues 121,125,134,138,139,145,150 and 159 (if there is other issues please tell me).
Bellow is a draft with the first quest from issue 121, front,rear cover, table of contents and second page with the 1st issue of WD. I have basic editing skills, googling a lot for tips and tool use. Also I've used artwork found here and online.
I'm using MS Powerpoint for editing and exporting it to PDF for printing, because I'm quite comfortable with it. Do you think it's a solid choice?

My long term project is to have every quest that is online printed, in the official Quest book format (except from the White Dwarf ones, which will be in A4 book ) with cards, tiles (3D printed), minis, and have them in their own boxes, also in the official format

Any suggestion, corrections or opinion is very welcome.

Hope you'll enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_oviHM6XMbVag3sq59_ige6Mc2JYeV_1/view?usp=sharing
andrian749

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Project Forge