• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Making tiles

Have a HeroQuest related project and need community assistance? Create a thread about your project here and the type of aid you require. Other community members searching this room may be able to assist, or join you on your adventure.

Re: Making tiles

Postby Syco54645 » June 29th, 2020, 7:58 pm

StratosVX wrote:Thanks for posting pictures of your results so that other can see if this will work for them or not. I also like the side view of the tile so you can see that it has actual depth to it.

No problem. I will caution you to cover the edges of the avery label with tape before spraying, the spray can get under and cause the adhesive to let loose. This is the chipboard that I ordered and it works great. Currently it is suggesting you buy one without prime shipping but there are others with prime shipping for $1 more.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1

I am doing about 5 or 6 coats on the cards and boards and having good results. Some cards I sprayed a bit too much and it is starting to peel at the edges, but those were more like 10-12 coats. They look and feel amazing but are not durable in the slightest.
Syco54645

Skeleton
Skeleton

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Previous

Return to Project Forge