• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

W's 3-D Board Project

Have a HeroQuest related project and need community assistance? Create a thread about your project here and the type of aid you require. Other community members searching this room may be able to assist, or join you on your adventure.

Re: W's 3-D Board Project

Postby Sparkymark » Friday September 18th, 2020 3:57pm

I would go with the cracked floor tiles. Im a bit biased i know as thats what i used. But those fieldstone tiles could hinder movement as its kind of hard to see the joints.
Keep up the good work!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Sparkymark

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: W's 3-D Board Project

Postby Weltenlaeufer » Saturday October 24th, 2020 9:04pm

Thanks cornixt!

Thanks Sparky, your board is a huge inspiration! I love what you did, its a real piece of art! I gonna go with the crack floor tiles for the halls.

Short update: The plate arrived. Lesson: 8mm MDF plate is heavy as fraggle :lol: its not really an attractive option havin a heavy beast of a board like this around so I gotta go way thinner. New lockdown measures have kicked in here, so final casting binge is on the horizon. I keep postponing this...lazy as I am :lol:

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Weltenlaeufer

Storm Master
Storm Master

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Previous

Return to Project Forge