• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Champions of Wissenland

Share your game nights with everyone by posting images and captions, or just tell us about the exciting events that happened in your games here. Even if it's not from Saturday night, we'd like to see them!

Champions of Wissenland

Postby The Admiral » September 22nd, 2019, 7:29 am

I have just finished solo playtesting this questpack with my Heroes for the November HQ session with my brother. This is my adaption of the Champion of the Empire questpack by Ghan. It is quite different in that it follows a more traditional storyline with no light and dark paths. The 'Dark Heroes' will be a seperate group based on the characters that appear in Ghan's quests: Augustus Trell (Necromancer), Svalbard the Slayer (Barbarian), Black Mask (Dark Elf Assassin) and Korohm the Roaring (Dwarf Berserker).

The three screenshots below show my final encounter with Augustus Trell (Black Mask is lurking as always, ready to transit through the wall with his Ethereal Cloak), the good guys and the bad guys.

Good guys are as follows:
1st rank = Heroes: Balash (Wizard), Gwendoline (Princess), Alvin Stardust (Wood Elf) and a Dwarf to be encountered in quest one as Darmian II died at the end of the last quest for this group (Mound of the Beastmen).
2nd rank = Count Galinicus and his Guards.
3rd rank = Companions (2 Scholars, 2 Bodyguards, 5 Militia)
4th rank = Assorted Palace courtiers and townsfolk.

Bad Guys are as follows:
1st rank = R to L, Hector Galinicus, Augustus, Svalbard, Black Mask, Korohm, and Carsten Trell.
2nd rank = House Trell Knights and Guards.
3rd rank = Wraiths and Cursed Wraiths (centre).
4th rank = Zombie Liche, Death Reapers and Elite Skeletons.
5th rank = Ghorghuk, his personal guards and an Ogre.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Saturday Night DUNGEON!